Respected Contributor

Enough! We've not had vendors in the studio and this Isaac hour is ridiculous. We can't hear him, keeps breaking up- Q, it's time to start bringing vendors back in studio. They can stay 6 feet apart. Let's get normal

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please, get rid of Skype

Amen!!!!

Respected Contributor

The problem isn’t standing 6 feet apart in studio, the problem is the travel to and from West Chester.
Honored Contributor

@RollTide2008 wrote:
The problem isn’t standing 6 feet apart in studio, the problem is the travel to and from West Chester.

@RollTide2008 Lots of the common folk have to travel to and from.  And really, if they can't be there, just have a host.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@RollTide2008 wrote:

@RollTide2008  I agree. I think most don't live within a reasonable traveling distance. Except maybe the Temptations lady and maybe the Jai guy and some others. 
All just my opinion of course.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Most of the time Skype works very well.  Occasionally, as with any streaming service, weather or other conditions interfere.  I actually prefer Skype with vendor in and out speedily.  It's a shame to make someone travel thousands of miles, incurring the expense and inconvenience, for a 5 minute or less presentation.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Can't handle it then don't watch, shop the website....wanting others to travel for your Q viewing pleasure is ridiculous.

Honored Contributor

Many people have been traveling safely. DH and I have made several plane trips in the past 12 months with no ill effects and we're a lot older than most of the vendors.  I would think the vendors would want to be in the studio in order to present the products in the best possible way.  JMHO.

Respected Contributor

JMHO, many other people haven’t been traveling. My team was in the college football playoffs for the 7th time in 8 years this was the first year we didn’t travel for it. I’m the same age as many of the vendors.
Esteemed Contributor

I am guessing that the vendors are loving not having to spend the time and the money to travel.  I think going forward only the local vendors will be in the studio, unless QVC decides that the skype way has really be a detriment to the sales volume.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead