Honored Contributor

Please explain the new channels...

I do not understand the 'new' channels....beauty iq, qvc plus....why doesn't QVC just broadcast these programs on the 'regular' channel, without the expense of broadcasting on 2 other channels?

With all the complaints about the  repetiton  in programing these additional channels just don't make sense....at least to me....anyone have any thoughts?

Honored Contributor

Re: Please explain the new channels...

Each channel shows something different. Even if one is pre recorded, there is still something different on all of them as opposed to only one channel with one thing showing. More money.

Honored Contributor

You might want to ask this question in the Customer Care forum and see what the official response is from QVC via the moderators. I don't think I've heard an official "why" from QVC as to why they're apparently expanding and contracting at the same time.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde. It would be interesting to get an official answer, but I don't think it will happen. What do you mean by contracting? 

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Moonchilde. It would be interesting to get an official answer, but I don't think it will happen. What do you mean by contracting? 

Expand and contract (shrink): The prerecorded shows.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde, good thought. We will see if they reply.