Super Contributor

Please correct the issue with d.monetate.net SLOW LOADING

That faint blue & white background pops up and takes forever to load!!!!!!!

The message I get is "waiting for d.monetate.net"

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Please correct the issue with d.monetate.net SLOW LOADING

it has been so aggravating trying to move around this site today....I wish the q would fix it...this is the only place I am having the problem....so I know its not my computer...

Valued Contributor

Thank goodness!!--I thought it was just my computer. It is so frustrating to wait for each page to laboriously load. Wonder what is causing the problem?

Honored Contributor

Seriously, I'm so sick of rebooting, clearing cache, resetting the router and all that JUST to find that, as usual, it's this site and has nothing to do with my set-up. WHY can they not get this site right once and for all! Others change, update, upgrade their sites and it's seamless, and yet any change they make here is always a major catastrophe in terms of functionality and they never seem to learn from past experience.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

Boy , I do agree. d.monetate.net is tracking software to make sure the right ads pop up while we are on the internet. the Q has hired this company to track its customers so they can sell us more stuff.

The wait time when viewing QVC has doubled with this additional layer of surveillance. Not happy.

New Contributor

Hello All -

I would like to try to reproduce the page load impacts you are experiencing to try and solve this issue. So far I have been unable to reproduce. If you wouldn't mind, please help me by providing the following information so I can make sure to set my computer to test in the same type of environment(s).

1) Browser and Version

2) Operating System

3) Time of Day (or even a timestamp if possible)

Thank you for your help!

Super Contributor

1. Google Chrome Version 33.0.1750.154 m

2. windows 7 home premium

3. every time I get on QVC. "waiting for d.monetate.net" and a weird blue screen on half of the QVC page I am on as the circle spins .

New Contributor

Thank you, Wadzlla. Let me try to reproduce.

Honored Contributor

On 3/17/2014 MattyT said:

Hello All -

I would like to try to reproduce the page load impacts you are experiencing to try and solve this issue. So far I have been unable to reproduce. If you wouldn't mind, please help me by providing the following information so I can make sure to set my computer to test in the same type of environment(s).

1) Browser and Version

2) Operating System

3) Time of Day (or even a timestamp if possible)

Thank you for your help!

Why did you register just yesterday only to ask posters to provide information? Creepy.

JMO no one should reply to him and if they did, edit your post to delete the info.