Contributor

***Please check your A/D charges, something sneaky happened to me!

I had ordered the Philosophy 3 pc Fresh Cream favorites(also a TSV) summer 2013 on auto delivery for the original price of $78.00. We all know the BIG sales pitch of auto delivery is to LOCK in the advertised price, QVC also has this same "pitch" stated on their website in BOLD font under their faq's for their auto delivery information. Well, when it came time for my 2nd & final shipment to ship I just happened to notice that the original price I paid had increased from $78.00 to $85.80, which affected my sales tax and also obviously final total. I also had other INCORRECT charges made with the QVC return shipping labels of the $6.95/$8.95 that I used only to return defective merchandise in which I even called customer service FIRST so they can also notate my account as well. So, I happen to find this incorrect price in the 1st place due to this other issue. I have been a customer well over 10 years, trusted QVC & never felt the need to "police" my returns with them. But due to the recent incorrect/fraudulent charges not correctly refunded to me, something has not only definitely changed within the QVC corporation, but now has me going over my account with a very watchful eye.

I did call the QVC office of the President & actually had some very surprising responses made to me & in a very negative way actually to all of this. I was informed regarding the auto delivery matter that, "It would have to be looked into further." I replied, "There is NOTHING to look into!" Your policy is clearly stated online & the hosts mention while presenting items that the price is locked in while you remain in the auto delivery program. That conversation was initiated on January 9th with 2 follow up conversations after that as well. I STILL have NOT been refunded the difference for the price increase with this auto delivery error!!!

So, I wanted to bring this matter to other customers as well. I know until I started having the other charging errors, I did not go over each & every order feeling that again after being a QVC customer for such a long time I felt I could trust them. I now feel very differently.

Respected Contributor

Re: ***Please check your A/D charges, something sneaky happened to me!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Honored Contributor

There was the same exact thing that happened to another poster here, but with another type of product. She was finally able to get somebody to fix it.

They DO preach that the advantage of using AD is that you lock in the price for the amount of time you have the AD active. So they need to fix it. Keep trying!

Contributor

On 1/16/2015 DJs mom said:

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Absolutely DJs mom! Smiley Happy Anything to be helpful for other customers!!

Contributor

On 1/16/2015 chickenbutt said:

There was the same exact thing that happened to another poster here, but with another type of product. She was finally able to get somebody to fix it.

They DO preach that the advantage of using AD is that you lock in the price for the amount of time you have the AD active. So they need to fix it. Keep trying!

Chickenbutt, thanks for your response. The fact that this is happening & how RELUCTANT they are to rectify any errors is just so unethical! Red flags for sure...

Highlighted
Super Contributor

On 1/15/2015 Lia! said:

I had ordered the Philosophy 3 pc Fresh Cream favorites(also a TSV) summer 2013 on auto delivery for the original price of $78.00. We all know the BIG sales pitch of auto delivery is to LOCK in the advertised price, QVC also has this same "pitch" stated on their website in BOLD font under their faq's for their auto delivery information. Well, when it came time for my 2nd & final shipment to ship I just happened to notice that the original price I paid had increased from $78.00 to $85.80, which affected my sales tax and also obviously final total. I also had other INCORRECT charges made with the QVC return shipping labels of the $6.95/$8.95 that I used only to return defective merchandise in which I even called customer service FIRST so they can also notate my account as well. So, I happen to find this incorrect price in the 1st place due to this other issue. I have been a customer well over 10 years, trusted QVC & never felt the need to "police" my returns with them. But due to the recent incorrect/fraudulent charges not correctly refunded to me, something has not only definitely changed within the QVC corporation, but now has me going over my account with a very watchful eye.

I did call the QVC office of the President & actually had some very surprising responses made to me & in a very negative way actually to all of this. I was informed regarding the auto delivery matter that, "It would have to be looked into further." I replied, "There is NOTHING to look into!" Your policy is clearly stated online & the hosts mention while presenting items that the price is locked in while you remain in the auto delivery program. That conversation was initiated on January 9th with 2 follow up conversations after that as well. I STILL have NOT been refunded the difference for the price increase with this auto delivery error!!!

So, I wanted to bring this matter to other customers as well. I know until I started having the other charging errors, I did not go over each & every order feeling that again after being a QVC customer for such a long time I felt I could trust them. I now feel very differently.

I'm sure that your screaming at them didn't help your case.

Contributor

On 1/16/2015 Plaid Pants said:
On 1/15/2015 Lia! said:

Hi Plaid Pants, I did not use any vulgar language & I did not certainly do any "screaming"...

You know what can be said about making assumptions.

Super Contributor

On 1/16/2015 Lia! said:
On 1/16/2015 Plaid Pants said:
On 1/15/2015 Lia! said:

Hi Plaid Pants, I did not use any vulgar language & I did not certainly do any "screaming"...

You know what can be said about making assumptions.

Well, you know what they say about catching more flies with honey, than with vinegar.