New Contributor

In the last month two of my returns were lost in Cincinnati Ohio. I used the prepaid label for one, the other used label for return your way. One was never scanned at all, the other lost after agent processed and picked up in Cincinnati, Ohio. Have been told by post office, nothing I can do. So I am paying for a bose speaker and a fitbit which I do not have. Please use Fed-x or Ups if you want your returns to avrive safely to QVC. I'm sure I am not the only one this has happened to.

Honored Contributor

@Ohma wrote:

In the last month two of my returns were lost in Cincinnati Ohio. I used the prepaid label for one, the other used label for return your way. One was never scanned at all, the other lost after agent processed and picked up in Cincinnati, Ohio. Have been told by post office, nothing I can do. So I am paying for a bose speaker and a fitbit which I do not have. Please use Fed-x or Ups if you want your returns to avrive safely to QVC. I'm sure I am not the only one this has happened to.

@Ohma The one where you used the return label is insured. You shouldn't be "out" that cost so call CS - you will get a refund for that item.

I send things back myself - paying my own postage.  I always stand at the counter and get my tracking number on my receipt.  The PO has been very good about being able to track things.  The couple of times a package I returned got delayed or went off tracking with no updates showing, I called the 800 P.O number and they were able to easily find it using my tracking number.   Tracking is now free when you mail most packages.

Valued Contributor

@Ohma Welcome to the QVC Community forums. Were these items purchased through QVC and returned with a QVC prepaid return label? If so, our Customer Service should be able to assist you with this. You can reach them at 888-345-5788 or click here to visit our Customer Service Portal

Brittany 

Honored Contributor

I send back tons of things (usually they don't fit).  Everything from A to Z.  

I guess I'm lucky because in all that time there have been maybe 2 items I can think of (one was Fed-EX).

I'm lazy so I almost always just slap on the QVC label.  I stand while the post ofc person scans the label and gives me a copy of it.

Customer Service is good at taking care of those things.  One reason I use their label is because it is insured.

You should have called CS first thing.

Honored Contributor

It's the prepaid that will get you every time. I always make my own labels and insure. I know, I know the pp labels are insured i just don't trust them.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

Sorry this happened to you.

I will still be using USPS-  I've had service from them every bit as good as the other companies provide.

Thousands and thousands of packages get returned all kinds of ways and every one of them is subject to the honesty and effort of the individuals who handle them.  Good workers are in each of the companies and bad workers are in each, too. 

Personally, I have no reason to change my habits.

Trusted Contributor

This happened to me. I went to return something before Christmas to QVC. It got lost I kept calling customer service and they never received it even after two weeks I got  panicky . I called QVC I also emailed them but there was never a package that they received. Customer service was really great . I learned as long as you use their label which I never knew before this happened that things would be insured thank goodness I used their label! QVC solved my problem and I got credit for the missing article. And this was all due to great customer service. I've learned it is very important if you send something back use their label don't send it back on your own.

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry to hear about lost returns.  I usually make my own label,and send the item back with a tracking number. If it is an expensive I would pay for insurance. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Please beware of USPS

[ Edited ]

i returned a package to the usps on Tuesday, feb 9 using the prepaid label.  QVC Return tracking says available for pickup.  Should i be worried ?  basically sitting at the usps all week according to the QVC tracking info.

Honored Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

It's the prepaid that will get you every time. I always make my own labels and insure. I know, I know the pp labels are insured i just don't trust them.

I'm the opposite.  As soon as the label is scanned you are good for the return.  My mailman scans the package when he gets it out of the box, and I get notice very quick on my e-mail.  NO way would I stand in line at the PO and buy my own postage.  This is too easy and to me as good as it gets once it is scanned.