Contributor

I have been a customer with QVC for 20+ years with no signficant issue. As of late, 3 orders I have placed were "LOST" in shipping. I called CS (who was not very friendly) and was told my current purchase is 4 hours away and has been there for 3 days.  Anyone other than me see an issue with this? I was also told nothing could be done for another 3 days. My family lives out of state and I have planned on doing gift shopping with them but how can I trust my orders will be delivered in a timely fashion. I have been shopping with the "world's biggest online retailer" for years and have NEVER had an issue. Guess I am heading there for my Christmas shopping. Thanks for listening and Happy Thanksgiving. 

Contributor

You'll get better deals at Amazon anyhow.

Esteemed Contributor

@LisaRN wrote:

I have been a customer with QVC for 20+ years with no signficant issue. As of late, 3 orders I have placed were "LOST" in shipping. I called CS (who was not very friendly) and was told my current purchase is 4 hours away and has been there for 3 days.  Anyone other than me see an issue with this? I was also told nothing could be done for another 3 days. My family lives out of state and I have planned on doing gift shopping with them but how can I trust my orders will be delivered in a timely fashion. I have been shopping with the "world's biggest online retailer" for years and have NEVER had an issue. Guess I am heading there for my Christmas shopping. Thanks for listening and Happy Thanksgiving. 

@LisaRN   If you know who the shipper is, or the PO that is doing this, you need to call them.  Once it leaves QVC it is out of their hands. If it is at a PO call their 800 number and file a complaint.  I had to do that once and I have had excellent service since.  Do not call your main PO  Call the 800 number.  Good Luck.

Contributor

Re: Please allow me to vent

[ Edited ]

@BalletBabe How do I figure that out? The USPS was the shiipper all the orders. This order is stuck in Greensboro NC, a previous one in Columbia SC, and lastly the earlier order somewhere in GA. Nothing is consistant other than being lost. 

Esteemed Contributor

Sorry that has happened to you.  A year or more ago, one of my orders got lost.  It supposedly shipped, but it never arrived at my home.  There was some progress on tracking, then it just stopped.  Customer service said it was lost and refunded my money.  They said if it was returned back to QVC for some reason, they would see that I did not return it and send it back to me.  But I never got it, and of course it was sold out.

Frustrating for sure.  You have to wonder where all these lost packages end up.  But I hope you get yours soon.  It is a crazy time of year, as we all know.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I ordered a craft item back in mid- August.  Never received it.  HSN sent a replacement.  I just received it the other day!  Where was it all this time, I wonder?????  Three months to deliver a package?????  (USPS)

Respected Contributor

Re: Please allow me to vent

[ Edited ]

@LisaRN wrote:

I have been a customer with QVC for 20+ years with no significant issue. As of late, 3 orders I have placed were "LOST" in shipping. I called CS (who was not very friendly) and was told my current purchase is 4 hours away and has been there for 3 days.  Anyone other than me see an issue with this? I was also told nothing could be done for another 3 days. My family lives out of state and I have planned on doing gift shopping with them but how can I trust my orders will be delivered in a timely fashion. I have been shopping with the "world's biggest online retailer" for years and have NEVER had an issue. Guess I am heading there for my Christmas shopping. Thanks for listening and Happy Thanksgiving. 

I am thinking the shipping systems (UPS, USPS, FedEx, et al) are just overwhelmed for may reasons.  Just this week I had a package arrive in ATL twice and then the tracking system said it was departing San Jose CA..go figure LOL...I finally receive this banged up package today. Fortunately, only one box was crushed and the item inside was in good shape. 

Esteemed Contributor

@LisaRN wrote:

@BalletBabe How do I figure that out? The USPS was the shiipper all the orders. This order is stuck in Greensboro NC, a previous one in Columbia SC, and lastly the earlier order somewhere in GA. Nothing is consistant other than being lost. 

Try this number.  1-800-275-8777   THey are most likely closed till Friday now.   Have any tracking numbers you have available.   Hope this helps. 

Respected Contributor

I promise you won't miss shopping here.  You will save money and get your items quickly.  I made the mistake of buying an amazon fire tablet here and got the square trade warranty.  Tablet isn't working correctly and even after calls to the Q I never got my square trade stuff.  Luckily, the tablet falls in the send back after the first of the year so I'm sending it back.  Will only do business on things like that thru amazon.

Regular Contributor

@LisaRN wrote:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There could be delays due to weather and all the natural disasters (i.e., floods, fires, etc.) we've had this year.