Contributor

Re: Please Sandra let Rosalie talk!!!!!!!!

I have a hard time watching/listening to ANY host who speed talks over the vendor (who happen to be the expert on the product being presented).  As many times as this has been discussed you would think that management would listen to us the buyers and instruct hosts to CONVERSE with the vendor and not DOMINATE the presentation.  SB is not the only host who is guilty of this....it must be a sales tactic...however it doesn't WORK!

Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

@blackhole99 wrote:

SB did not use to behave like this, someone high up must have told her to step it up. SB was my favorite, but that was years ago.

@blackhole99 - I remember when she was a little more relaxed too, which is the style I prefer. Smiley Happy

I think shes  more animated than before. Think they've told all the hosts to do that. Smiley Sad 

Contributor

@handygal2 wrote:

I think the hosts' fast-talking and interrupting should be blamed on management, not the hosts themselves. Sandra is not the only host who has changed her presentation style.  

The hard-sell strategy has become more prominent at the Q lately, and l believe the powers-that-be think it will increase sales. I don't agree. That tactic doesn't work for me.

This is what I think too.

Honored Contributor

To support my theory that management is to blame for the hosts' increasingly "hard" sell, I've noticed that new host Courtney K. has ramped it up lately-- shouting and fast-talking. So has Katie McGee, who used to be more laid-back and soft-spoken, IMO.

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

Has Sandra gotten back to you on this?