Valued Contributor

the color descriptions on items listed on the website.  More and more they are incorrect and this morning, I almost ordered the incorrect Attitudes by Renee top; still hoping I got the correct color...This is important!

Honored Contributor

Re: Please QVC someone check

@just wonder   Nobody is likely to start checking every color choice on the website.  If you find one you think is incorrect, send a message to the mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com and include the item number.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624   I have notified the Mods several times about incorrect colors and their response was they will notify IT.  I am sure they did that, but the colors did not get changed.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KathyM23  Yes, I've seen that happen but that's all we can do about it.  Beyond our notifications, any repercussions are on QVC.  In the end it will inconvenience the customer and cost the company money. 

They probably no longer have access to the items to check them.  They may now be in distant warehouses.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@just wonder 

When I have found color errors online....I place my order via automated ordering.

Don't want to take a chance online.

Have never gotten a wrong color yet.

Automated lists the colors choices...and it has always been correct.

Respected Contributor

I think she's just requesting that going forward, the people who photograph and place items online should be a little more careful in their duties and ensure that the facts/photos are correct.

Valued Contributor

yes, Santorini, that's right; thank you!  Hopefully someone within QVC will see our frustrations and ask the folks entering that information to be more careful and, if not sure, ask someone.

Honored Contributor

I almost blowed 100 on a tie dye 'yellow' jacket today, then, I read the reviews and one gal said It's not yellow, but, school bus orange. She was sending back.

put Visa back. LOL    Their cameras on stage are different then the picture online. Have to be very careful.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

I almost blowed 100 on a tie dye 'yellow' jacket today, then, I read the reviews and one gal said It's not yellow, but, school bus orange. She was sending back.

put Visa back. LOL    Their cameras on stage are different then the picture online. Have to be very careful.

I was just looking at that jacket as well @SharkE 

It sure does look like a lovely yellow on line....I think more than 1 review called it orange.  Good save!

Trusted Contributor

Perhaps a good start is instead of a 'fancy' color can we just use primary colors? I don't care if you call it "Hibiscus" I want to know if this is red, pink, blue or yellow?

Critter Lover! (especially cats!)