Honored Contributor

Re: Please Less Dooney & Josie Maran

This is the reason I shop at other sites and go to mall stores. If Q doesn’t want to take a chance that another brand of anything will sell as well, I have other options. 

It’s disappointing to see this channel go downhill for my needs.

Honored Contributor

You can please some of the people some of the time......But you can't please all of the people all of the time.  (Sorry, couldn't resist).

Hey!  I'm just like all of you!  I get tired of the Argon Oil and (I won't mention names because I don't want my post getting zapped....but you know).  

I keep QVC on for background noise on TV's on both ends of the house upstairs.  So, you can betcha' I realize how repetitive these shows are....(a TSV of Argon Oil....geeze....we're talking about every 12-15 minutes for 24 hours ....and any TSV for that matter).

I guess they repeat the things (TSV) in case someone tunes in (every 12-15 minutes).  Goodness knows someone might need Argon Oil and miss the presentation!!

If I were pressed to say what I'd like to see as a TSV, I'd have to pass because if I mentioned it, the thought that what I'd mentioned would be shown at least 4 times an hour for 24 hours would make me never want to see 'it' again!

Anyway, I totally agree with everyone who's complained about the same items being offered on QVC.

Here I am repeating myself from yesterday....but I'd like to see the varied programs like in the 'old days'.  

It was wonderful seeing so many things offered (from small boutiques, etc).

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shanus wrote:

This is the reason I shop at other sites and go to mall stores. If Q doesn’t want to take a chance that another brand of anything will sell as well, I have other options. 

It’s disappointing to see this channel go downhill for my needs.

@Shanus

A lot of us are sad to see this channel go downhill, and thats why we continue to make suggestions and give feedback in the hopes that at least A FEW of our suggestions would be implemented in order to keep QVC as a retail shopping option....Gee what would be nice is to add a bit of variety QVC REPEATS THE SAME LIMITED PRODUCTS EVERY WEEKEND!....all that does is SCARE AWAY their long term customers who dont watch/buy....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I love Dooney bags for their quality and classic style, but I prefer to shop online. 

Respected Contributor

And the overexposure of Josie's boobs lately was just too much!  She's pushing 40 - needs a bra.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I love Dooney bags for their quality and classic style, but I prefer to shop online. 

@San Antonio Gal  Yes, I shop online a lot. Most of what the Q sells has their own sites, better deals, coupon offers and free shipping. I shop there. That’s also why I watch QVC so much less. 

***Even the Dooney Bourke site now just had 20% off and always has an “e/p” similar plan.

Regular Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@San Antonio Gal  Yes, I shop online a lot. Most of what the Q sells has their own sites, better deals, coupon offers and free shipping. I shop there. That’s also why I watch QVC so much less. 

***Even the Dooney Bourke site now just had 20% off and always has an “e/p” similar plan.

And not to mention the Dooney site offers FREE shipping ($5.00 if you want premium shipping)!!! More often than not, QVC charges between $10 to $12 shipping on their D&B.

Valued Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

And the overexposure of Josie's boobs lately was just too much!  She's pushing 40 - needs a bra.

Ok, so not just me thinking it. 

Valued Contributor

I started thinking awhile back that Josie must have her own forest of those trees. Argon is "rare" but they can sell large containers of it all day, sometimes all month, long and it never runs out. Those poor women cracking the seed open with rocks are over worked. 

Honored Contributor

@NewerNickname wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

And not to mention the Dooney site offers FREE shipping ($5.00 if you want premium shipping)!!! More often than not, QVC charges between $10 to $12 shipping on their D&B.

@Shanus@NewerNickname- I meant to say that I shop online at QVC for my Dooneys.  I've never bothered to check on the Dooney site for deals so thanks so much for relaying the info.  Smiley Happy