Honored Contributor

Re: Please Don't Interrupt Valerie

Valerie is such a sweet person, but it has to bother her when a host steps on her words as it they don't matter. Believe me, of the two, I'd rather hear Valerie.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@loriqvc wrote:

@Pecky wrote:

ITA!  I couldn't watch either.  I also cant watch Rick D.  It has been along time since I have watched him and now I know why.  He shouts at you, he tells the vendor to go over the colors of the TSV and then interrupts her.  It was a train wreck.  

@Pecky - I have to agree with you. I'm not looking forward to Rick hosting the finale show with Valerie tonight. He doesn't know anything about decor (and often says as much throughout the presentations) and continually interrupts with awkward exclamations to fill what he seems to think is too much quiet. Valerie does have a slightly calming effect on him, but it just isn't enough to make things comfortable.

Rick has always been the high-pressure used-car salesman type personality, he is chronically hyper and has gotten away with it because of his youthful good looks and I always liked him, although he is aging and it is just not appealing now. 

Trusted Contributor

They all interrupt Valerie.  Valerie should be by herself on the air!

Honored Contributor

@aunt bea wrote:

I think QVC should put up the green, yellow and red chart like they do with clothing.  they could also add a counter above the color.  that would stop the constant reminders of colors and quantity left. 

What a fabulous idea, why have'nt the people who make the big bucks thought of that. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Patriot3 wrote:

@PartDeux wrote:

This show is truly unwatchable.

@PartDeuxI agree 110%.  I absolutely cannot watch Rachael anyway.  I had Valerie's show on while getting dressed this morning.  Figured I could put up w/Rachel because I wanted to see Valerie.....wrong!  I just kept thinking......Rachel, be quiet!!  I turned it off and checked online.

-------------------

I turned the show off too!!  I don't watch much QVC, but I do try to catch Valerie's shows.  Terrible pairing of Rachel and Valerie!!! I thought Rachel was extremely rude -- just would not stop talking and so loud!!!.  She is one of the hosts that I will not watch and this show proved to me the reason why I won't!!!  She needs to go on the night shifts....

Contributor

Rick paired with Valerie was awful. It was like he was actually trying to annoy her. He HAD to be right, had to get in the last word. He thought he was hilarious but goodness he was grating.