Valued Contributor

Playing around with this half the day...

[ Edited ]

(deleted by poster)

Super Contributor

Re: Playing around with this half the day...

I can't help, because I don't know any way to find *anything* here any more :-(

But I hearted your opening post, so at least that will show up for you Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

What does it mean to tag a post?

Adding a tag is an easy way to make a specific topic searchable in the Forums & Blogs. The tag makes your post visible to all members who are searching for the same topic.

Possibly??
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:
What does it mean to tag a post?

Adding a tag is an easy way to make a specific topic searchable in the Forums & Blogs. The tag makes your post visible to all members who are searching for the same topic.

Possibly??

I used to search for forum posts by typing relevant words into the search box.  Now, we have to tag words so others can search for them?  Who's going to do that??

I can see the QVC hosts doing it in blogs, but I'm sure not going to tag "search" and "tag" for posterity.

The old way was better, where the search box actually worked like a search box.

Valued Contributor

I just came on this QVC site and had not been posting until just about a monrh ago. I had just started learning where everything and everybody was and now I do not even know where I am at. Everything is upside down, I do not know where things are, I wrote something last night and I cannot find one post I have made in the last month. Why why why, do you have to go and change something that is not broke and people seem to be content with?  This makes me sick. AWFUL!

Valued Contributor

Thank you surfk, my question exactly, I cannot find any of my activity I posted. Can you tell me where I go to find them? Thank you.