Valued Contributor

Re: Phone Call from QVC re getting to forums through the ""back door""....

on my Google Chrome, I've put "viewpoints" ---the forum I most use, on my 'favorites' list on my computer---easy access-----I use Safari on my iPad and iphone
Honored Contributor

On 10/2/2014 sylviahomeatlast said: on my Google Chrome, I've put "viewpoints" ---the forum I most use, on my 'favorites' list on my computer---easy access-----I use Safari on my iPad and iphone

Hi, sylvia! That's such a good point. Choosing the forum we visit the most often and making it a bookmark/favorite in each browser is a great way to be sure we go there directly. Thanks for adding that tip!

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Strange things are happenin'....! {#emotions_dlg.w00t} I figured out how to bookmark Viewpoints (Thanks, Sylvia!). But last night and today I had a problem with my cable - I have digital phone, cable tv, and Internet, and my phone and internet went out last night. Once it was fixed today, now I can go in through Community on the homepage like I always did, and the icons for FB, Twitter, etc. don't overlap the words anymore. Did QVC get it straightened out, is anyone else's working okay now? I don't know if it was just a coincidence.....{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Valued Contributor

Lately, when I do a search for QVC, a message from Yahoo comes up and says this may be a dangerous site. Click at your own risk.

I'm beginning to think these watered down boards aren't worth the trouble of going on them.