Esteemed Contributor

I buy once a year when and if it comes in sets of some sort. Then I give as gifts.  My hubby  will not use any of it so I am not using it up so it is not an option for me alone. 

Trusted Contributor
@Shelbelle

You're right about Philosophy's ingredients. My daughter said to me, please stop using Philosophy...it has the worst ingredients in it...lots of chemicals.
Honored Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
@Shelbelle

You're right about Philosophy's ingredients. My daughter said to me, please stop using Philosophy...it has the worst ingredients in it...lots of chemicals.

Thanks for making others realize not to fall for the Phil hype and the pretty colors that are not good for us!!! Have you tried Love, Beauty, Planet, much better prices and much better ingredients. 

Trusted Contributor
@Shelbelle

I haven't tried that brand yet, but I'm definitely going to check it out. My daughter got me "Attitude" shower gel.
Honored Contributor

@bobby5 wrote:
@Shelbelle

I haven't tried that brand yet, but I'm definitely going to check it out. My daughter got me "Attitude" shower gel.

Not heard of that one. Korres has sulfates, but no dyes or DMDM, Perlier has dyes and sulfates. Brands like Alba and Andalou sold on vitamin sites are good ones too. I have become a real ingredient snob in the last few years.