Honored Contributor

Is anyone ordering.  I am thinking about it but I do see a lot of issues with shipping on these forums.Smiley Happy  It is a good deal and free shipping.  

Respected Contributor

I ordered it as soon as I saw it on the presale. It was October 25. It arrived on November 1, yesterday. I love it!

Respected Contributor

I love amazing grace but I only buy from the Philosophy website because the scents from QVC don't last. I have been wearing Amazing grace for years and I and others have said it seems as though the product from QVC is " watered down"   

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919  I don't order much these days but all of my orders in 2021 have arrived as promised when I placed the order.  That was also true in 2020 and in 2019.   No delays whether I was on Long Island or in FL.

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSV

[ Edited ]

It's a great bargain and although I have plenty of Amazing Grace, I may order the Pure Grace.  Always get compliments when wearing AG.

ETA -  just ordered Pure Grace. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I ordered the Amazing Grace bath gel last weekend and I received it by the end of the week.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I stopped buying Phil a few years ago. Their ingredients are not good. Lots of chemicals, sulfates, artificial dyes and now they use DMDM Hydantoin as a preservative in the shower gel, that is derived from formaldehyde. It doesnt get much worse. So many more natural brands out there that smell good too. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

I to have plenty of products but would like to try the melt-in body balm.  
Maybe it'll be sold as a stand-alone in the near future....

Honored Contributor

I would have loved to be able to get the spray and body balm without the shower gel. I think I am going to see if they maybe offer that or something similar!

Honored Contributor

Well since I am really puttomg some thought into what I order now I  decided not to order  because I asked myself do you want it yes do you need it no lol.  I still have a big container of Summer Grace shower gel that I was able to get from Ross.  I use to order stuff without thinking, now I think lol