Valued Contributor

Smaller sizes at 1/2 the price would be just fine!!!

Honored Contributor

Not at all interested in their TSV choice, but I do like Philosophy so I'll see what else they present new on that day.

Respected Contributor

@mimomof4 wrote:

I got that email but have NO need for 2 gigantic sizes of 3 in 1 and lotion.  Honesty who can use that much product?  I'm still using a 32 oz summer fragrance I purchased 2 years ago.

I would instead a 5 pack of a smaller size of each fragrance so I have the chance to use and decide what I like.

I totally agree. I see Ulta has a smaller duo but can't recall the details.

Respected Contributor

@Diva on The Q wrote:

I didn't receive the email, but I'm glad I came across this post. I, for one, am pleased about this TSV. I've had my eye on the basil cucumber scent for quite awhile now. True, it is a lot of product, but remember, you can always divvy it up into gifts. Mother Day is coming up, graduations, showers and (dare I say) Christmas!!! Smiley Tongue

Basil Cucumber is one of my favorites. I am still working my way through a 32 oz duo...the first bottle. The souffle is nice but not as nice as the shower gel in the scent translation.

I will pass as I had a 32 oz Summer Grace go watery on me after sitting too long, opened. Also the size takes up too much room. I prefer 16 oz myself.

Respected Contributor

This is off topic but has anyone tried the new full coverage foundation? Thoughts? If it runs to yellow it is out for me. I need Sand or maybe a bit lighter and neutral.

Respected Contributor

I haven't seen the notice for the TSV but I ordered the Basil Cucumber Cooler gel and it's one of my favorite Philosophy scents. It's the lightest, freshest aroma of spring flowers. The scent, of course, does not stay with you after the shower, but it sure is nice to wake up and be able to take a shower that smells like you're in the garden bathing.

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSV

[ Edited ]

Yes, I received the email as well. I won't be ordering. Too much product, all in one scent.....I wish they would offer smaller sizes of brand new scents....64oz is way too big...... Mandarin Mimosa sounds wonderful too.

Respected Contributor

Just a warning, the return shipping is $10 for those giant bottles.  Choose wisely!

Respected Contributor

I use much less of the summer scents. I was thinking to try a new one and give the smaller set that is included as a Birthday gift this summer to a former co-worker.

Respected Contributor

I too wish they would lay off the super huge mega sizes of everything!  They do that because it makes THEM more money, but some of us would be happier with smaller sizes. And also, they don't stay fresh forever and I'm not using it up very fast.