Trusted Contributor
I got an email about Philosophy's upcoming tsv...two shower gels & two souffles all in the same scent. I wish they would offer two different scents in a set. Also, I don't want to take a chance on a brand new scent with a large set like that. And of course, that darn fresh cream is one of the choices. Just seems like Philosophy missed the mark with this one Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

For me, the upcoming TSV is too much product. I will be passing, and looking forward to see other new from Philosophy that is in smaller sizes. 

I still have the 64 ounce Coconut Splash from last year Smiley LOL

Someone needs to rethink these mega sizes in my opinion. 96 ounces of shower gel ? No, thank you. 

Honored Contributor

I received the same email.  I don't like the big sizes.

Respected Contributor

I just don't find Philosophy as good as it once was.  I also find that is just too much of one product.  I would rather be offered five normal size shower gels in different scents.  Or two normal size gels with two creams in two fragrances.  I still have Fresh Cream from two years ago!  I certainly would not know what to do if I got it on auto-delivery and received the entire set every six months.

The scents do sound nice:

Mandarin mimosa is a bright blend with a juicy burst of mandarin and mango, a hint of aromatic black currant, and crisp amber.

Summer tea spritzer is a delicate, spa-like blend of bergamot and soft raspberry, with fresh herbs, delicate jasmine, and sandalwood.

Basil cucumber cooler is a blend of cool cucumber, crushed basil, orange juice, and bergamot.

Coconut splash is a creamy blend of fresh coconut water, lotus flower, vanilla orchid, and sandalwood.

Fresh cream is an indulgent blend of creamy vanilla and sweet fresh whipped cream.

Occasional Contributor

Too much of the same product. A spritz would have been nice.

Respected Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSV

[ Edited ]

I didn't receive the email, but I'm glad I came across this post. I, for one, am pleased about this TSV. I've had my eye on the basil cucumber scent for quite awhile now. True, it is a lot of product, but remember, you can always divvy it up into gifts. Mother Day is coming up, graduations, showers and (dare I say) Christmas!!! Smiley Tongue

Honored Contributor
I stopped buying Philosophy from QVC years ago when this whole mega volume trend started. I still like Pure Grace but have a largely moved on to other lines.
Highlighted
Respected Contributor

It looks like a good deal but I am still working on my mega hula girl and fresh cream warm cashmere. Think I will pass on this one and wait for the reviews...although the scent does seem interesting. 

Contributor

I love Philosophy's products, but do agree that when they do these mega sizes they should include 2 different fragrances.  I did purchase the basil cucumber, it is so fresh and spa like.  I am going to share this TSV with my daughter.  Note to buyer, please inform Philosophy that if 2 fragrances can be offered, it would be appreciated.  Thank you.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSV

[ Edited ]

I got that email but have NO need for 2 gigantic sizes of 3 in 1 and lotion.  Honesty who can use that much product?  I'm still using a 32 oz summer fragrance I purchased 2 years ago.

I would instead prefer a 5 pack of a smaller size of each fragrance so I have the chance to use and decide what I like.