Respected Contributor

@Mustang Shar  So you just couldn't live without some fun driving!  I understand that. That looks like a fun little car.

I've always driven sports cars since I was young, and my last automatic was a 1976 Firebird.  This is my first Mustang, and I still love driving it.  It's race red with double black racing stripes, and it's a 6-speed manual.  The gears are so close on Mustangs that I still get into the wrong one sometimes.  I live in the "snowbelt" of NE Ohio, but I grew up driving rear wheel drive cars, so I just throw 160 lbs of weights in the trunk for the winter (definitely slows me down)!  Sorry, I don't have a picture. 

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

And the pumps for the 32 oz. size leak all over the place.  One in the tub - stuff all over the tub.  Another for a Purity on my vanity - all over the vanity and I had to put a bowl under it.  Yuk. One way or another there's an issue.

My early twenties I had a red fastback Mustang just like the one that James Bond rode in Las Vegas Strip in.  It was most cool and Ioved it.  Had a '65 black convertible 328 with a white interior and air conditioning - had been made for someone to spec. and I was fortunate to have it too.  Wish I still had that one - would be worth a fortune.

Occasional Contributor

And I thought I was the only person with this issue!!! I found if I put the bottle on my dresser, hold it steady and use the palm of my hand and push down on the pump really hard while turning it, the pump will finally pop up. But, it shouldn't really be this hard. Sometimes I have to get one of my kids to work on it.

Respected Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

@Mustang Shar  So you just couldn't live without some fun driving!  I understand that. That looks like a fun little car.

I've always driven sports cars since I was young, and my last automatic was a 1976 Firebird.  This is my first Mustang, and I still love driving it.  It's race red with double black racing stripes, and it's a 6-speed manual.  The gears are so close on Mustangs that I still get into the wrong one sometimes.  I live in the "snowbelt" of NE Ohio, but I grew up driving rear wheel drive cars, so I just throw 160 lbs of weights in the trunk for the winter (definitely slows me down)!  Sorry, I don't have a picture. 

A180A218-68C0-41E6-9D91-0704DA3B51D4.jpeg

Girl, this was my 06 modified GT, Cervini chin and ducktail, loads of upgrades. Lots of trophies and I kept her 10 years. I’m in the Chicago suburbs and yep....I did drive her in a few Winters. I looked for every flat road to and from work 🤣🤣🤣. We share the joy of cars, I also had muscle cars from 16 . Girl, we know how to drive them ❤️❤️

Respected Contributor

@aggravated wrote:

And the pumps for the 32 oz. size leak all over the place.  One in the tub - stuff all over the tub.  Another for a Purity on my vanity - all over the vanity and I had to put a bowl under it.  Yuk. One way or another there's an issue.

My early twenties I had a red fastback Mustang just like the one that James Bond rode in Las Vegas Strip in.  It was most cool and Ioved it.  Had a '65 black convertible 328 with a white interior and air conditioning - had been made for someone to spec. and I was fortunate to have it too.  Wish I still had that one - would be worth a fortune.

Beautiful! Yep, that car was ordered, sounded gorgeous