Frequent Contributor

Philosophy Lost Again.

[ Edited ]

I wonder if Philosophy gets shipped from the Supplier?  This is the second order that i never received.  It shows Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations and that is the end of order.  It drops in some black hole never to be shipped.  This last order showed shipped on the 2nd of August and nothing more.  I waited and Waited and still nothing.  I called last tuesday and the Customer Care Rep knew right away why i was calling she said i am sorry it is lost in Shipping and of course the product is no longer in stock.  This makes me not want to order anymore.  Now i sit here waiting for my Refund.  I am not happy at all.  Has anyone else had problems with Products not being shipped.

Trusted Contributor
Same thing happened to me. I kept tracking it & it was stuck in some warehouse. I called customer service & they sent me another one...luckily it was still in stock. The original one never did show up. It's probably still sitting in that warehouse!
Frequent Contributor

thank You Bobby 5 for your response.  glad you got your order.  Mine as the new Gel that came in scents like Amaizing Grace and Baby Grace.  It had all good reviews so i was anxious to give it a try and no longer being sold.  I check Philophy own website to see it i could get it there and they don't show it at all.

Trusted Contributor
That's a bummer! I wanted to try that gel too...in Baby Grace. Hopefully they'll restock it.
Respected Contributor

Are these items only available through the Q?  If they can be purchased elsewhere, buy there and drop QVC. 

Honored Contributor

@Arizona sunset   PHILOSOPHY ON ZULILY TODAY   !!!!!!!!!!

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor
@Desertdi

Thanks for that.
Respected Contributor

Yikes, how frustraing! I'm sorry.

That's never happened to any of my orders and I'd be heartbroken if it did and the item was no longer available.

Occasional Contributor
Yes.....it happened to me once but it was a food item
Respected Contributor

I've only had one item get lost in transit. It was a Little Giant Ladder...yes, a HUMONGOUS ladder was lost, never to be seen again. I've just always thought that was kinda funny. Woman LOL