Super Contributor

I thought he was gone for good.  Hope he stays for the season, health permitting.  His replacement just wasn't as good.

Honored Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
Sorry I missed seeing him, he has such a nice personality. Is he still representing Cottage Farms? I did see the other lady in Q2 within last couple days selling Cottage Farms. Maybe he came out of retirement for awhile.

@Kindaglitzy 

Phillip has his OWN company now.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

does anybody have a link to his appearance. i liked him alot and found his expertise very helpful. 

Respected Contributor
@tarytoo

Look at product M67303 and you will be able to watch the 11 minute video. He was on Carolyn’s Garden Party Show on Thursday.
Respected Contributor

@Kindaglitzy wrote:
@tarytoo

Look at product M67303 and you will be able to watch the 11 minute video. He was on Carolyn’s Garden Party Show on Thursday.

I thought he looked gaunt. Im concerned for his health.

Esteemed Contributor

"Gaunt"?

Seriously?

The definition of gaunt from Cambridge Dictionary, means "very thin, especially from sickness, or hunger."

Synonymsfor gaunt are: cadaverous, emaciated, haggard, skeletal,anaorexic,bony, scrawny, skin and bones.

Phillip looks nothing like that.

His cheeks are not sunken in, his eyes are not sunken in, his skin isn't hanging from him.

He may have lost a few pounds, but I would hardly call him "gaunt".

You need not worry about his health. I'm sure that he has the top cardiologists looking after his care and health, and are giving him the latest advice and treatments for his heart health, and I'm sure that he is taking their advice seriously.

You might even say that he is taking their advice to heart.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

@Tukey wrote:

I thought he was gone for good.  Hope he stays for the season, health permitting.  His replacement just wasn't as good.

@Tukey  Phillip is back with his own designs, not back with Cottage Farms.  Those two Cottage Farms vendors are still there and have already appeared in this early garden season on QVC.  

Respected Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Tukey wrote:

@Tukey  Phillip is back with his own designs, not back with Cottage Farms.  Those two Cottage Farms vendors are still there and have already appeared in this early garden season on QVC.  

Is it true that the plants are actually from Robertas ?  Someone on another thread said that Phllip partnered with Robertas ?

Respected Contributor
Phillip Watson has a Q2 Big Deal M67340, coming up this week for those who may be interested.
Frequent Contributor

Philip had serious heart surgery a couple years ago. He is doing well now!