Occasional Contributor

Thrilled to see Phillip Watson today on the Q. His humor was sorely missed, and needed. He also is top notch in his field, teaching us alot. Thank you blondie...

Honored Contributor

Poor PW, I almost did not recognize him, he just mentioned on Q2 that he has heart trouble, God love him.

Valued Contributor

I saw him briefly & was glad to see him back. Sorry to hear he's having health issues.

Esteemed Contributor

I so rarely watch QVC during the morning hours, but with garden themed shows on this morning I tuned in for Carolyn. I was thrilled to see Phillip Watson back on air.  Over the years I have learned quite a bit from just listening to him, so his expertise is always welcome to me.  Also, Phillip has an easy mannered personality that exudes friendly charisma and charm without crossing the line to goofy.  He looked pretty good to me for an older man (as in well over 50), who has been dealing with a serious ailment.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Trix wrote:

I so rarely watch QVC during the morning hours, but with garden themed shows on this morning I tuned in for Carolyn. I was thrilled to see Phillip Watson back on air.  Over the years I have learned quite a bit from just listening to him, so his expertise is always welcome to me.  Also, Phillip has an easy mannered personality that exudes friendly charisma and charm without crossing the line to goofy.  He looked pretty good to me for an older man (as in well over 50), who has been dealing with a serious ailment.  

Make that well over 60.  He will be 68 in August.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Valued Contributor

I think he looks different due to cosmetic work, not heart trouble.

Valued Contributor

SO HAPPY to see him!!  I hope they bring him back more and more.  Missed him.

Thanks for posting about this, @agda .

Valued Contributor

He looks great for almost 68! I thought he was much younger. I've always enjoyed his presentations of plants.

Respected Contributor
Sorry I missed seeing him, he has such a nice personality. Is he still representing Cottage Farms? I did see the other lady in Q2 within last couple days selling Cottage Farms. Maybe he came out of retirement for awhile.
Honored Contributor

@D Kay wrote:

I think he looks different due to cosmetic work, not heart trouble.

He should look better with cosmetic surgery.