Esteemed Contributor

Re: Petites... Need more Petite Tops from all Brands

I don't buy cothes too much here for I am  almost 5 feet. I did buy pajamas because of cats on the them. Probably have to hem the bottoms. Still too warm in CA. Other clothes are too expensive. I do not work and no husband living. I spend my money mostly at Blair if this isn't deleted.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm petite and short wAisted so I do have trouble with a lot if QVC'S tops .  The tunics are too long ,  but most of my trouble are the long sleeve lengths !!!  They will go down past my knuckles and I'm tired of getting them tailored!!  Come on qvc please ask the designers to offer petites in tops not just pants.  Which also are too long so etimes , 28" can be too long if nit worn with heels.

Honored Contributor

Definitely more petites needed.  I need the shorter pants--no more than 28" and dislike long jackets/tunic length.  I also have a problem with sleeves being too long.  A while back I order two of Isaac's jackets (first time trying his line) and the sleeves would have to be altered.  Since I wasn't that crazy about the jackets I decided not to spend additional money on them and just returned them.

New Contributor

it may be worthwhile to check out brands focused on petites such as Jeetly. unknowns but i've seen good reviews. there are custom sites too like moi meme.com and www.atelier1919.us.

Respected Contributor

Sunflower 18, I agree whole heartily. Petite shirts, blouses, and sweatshirts are much needed by me also.Denim & Company Brand, and Quaker Factory.

Esteemed Contributor

Whenever these posts come up, I always add my name to the call for more petites. QVC has a small number of petite tops, mostly Denim & Company, but I wish they had more. Thirty inch tops make me look like a kid wearing her mother’s clothes.

Honored Contributor

@Sunflower18 wrote:

I love watching QVC

I was wondering why QVC doesn't sell more clothing for the Petite women.

I like a lot of the tops but most are way to long for my 4' 11" frame.

Please ask your designers to feature not only pants in petites but tops as well

Thank You

@Sunflower18  Amen!

New Contributor

Why do we even buy pants/jeans from companies that don't make petite tops also,?
Maybe if we stopped, they would get the message that we are not just petite from our waist down
Esteemed Contributor

put my name on the list too !   I'm so tired of sleeves 10 yards too,long ....I'm being being sarcastic of course ,  but way padt my hands at times!   and these are what they call a petite sizing not even mentioning if I purchase not petite.   And what's with sYing the pant length is a petite ,  I'm sorry 28" is not a petite length at least not for my 5'2" height ,  maybe if your 5' 4" !! I need 27" or even better 26 if not wearing a heel which I don't always want to wear.   I do t get Quacker either with Angel saying Jean was short  not petite so that's why 🤔why do they have to keep following that because a true petite is fashioned to be petite all over not just length ,  we need the rise to be for us as well .  

I would by by more fashion if all brands offered petite so.