Respected Contributor

I think that's her name....I've never seen her before and wow I'm impressed. Beautiful woman/dancer!!! I went onto YT and viewed her and her partner dancing - WOW... Very talented. She looked incredible in her heels and suit. imo

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Honored Contributor

I'm confused.  I see this is in Q Talk, was there a dancer?  Who is Peta Jane (my mind went directly to Jane Treacy from her ballet days, but I'm going to bet that's not it)?

Frequent Contributor

The person you are speaking about is a dancer on dancing with the stars.

Trusted Contributor

Should be posted on TV and Movies. 

Honored Contributor

Peta Murgaatryod a dancer on Dancing with the Stars she is married to Maksim Chmerkovskiy and she is selling a spray tan on QVC. *

*see what a tiny bit of research can do

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

Oh, I had no idea!  Thank you for that information @I am still oxox, even if that small print with asterick was meant to be a jab or not

Honored Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper

It was a jab and not at you,just how lazy we have become, the world is at your finger tips, research is so easy, just google and you will find.

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

Oh, I had no idea!  Thank you for that information @I am still oxox, even if that small print with asterick was meant to be a jab or not

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I saw a few minutes of her last night. She is so pretty, I think she seemed very at ease selling her product! I hope she will be back on DWTS in the Fall.. 

Respected Contributor

Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 3.10.31 AM.png

No, I'm in the right place.

She is lovely in her suit...very professional.... 

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

I do not watch TV nor DWTS...or any of those shows....and yes I did my research as I always do. 

-Do Not Copy Pls-