Trusted Contributor

I started using good skincare when I was in my late 20's (Victoria Principal if any one remembers that on the Q!).  I'm the same age as Jane (60) and I barely have any wrinkles on my skin.  I also eat healthy, drink a lot of water to stay hydrated and stay out of the sun (Jane doesn't stay out of the sun - hence her many freckles/age spots).  

I believe it's a combo of all of these to have minimal lines as you age.

And people think I'm 40!  Smiley Very Happy

Contributor

Just my opinion, silly is good. However, when you are presenting on QVC the hosts need to stop acting so ****** silly.  It is an instant turn the television off for me. Last night was a disaster when Mally and (dont know her name) came on the set it really became a unwatchable. 

Please hire hosts who don't act like they are in Nursery School.

Respected Contributor

@societylady wrote:

Just my opinion, silly is good. However, when you are presenting on QVC the hosts need to stop acting so ****** silly.  It is an instant turn the television off for me. Last night was a disaster when Mally and (dont know her name) came on the set it really became a unwatchable. 

Please hire hosts who don't act like they are in Nursery School.

Agree but it seems as though Q likes the party, loud, laughing, atmosphere. Not going to change.. Cannot watch Mally. Way too LOUD.

Respected Contributor

@Qshopper1991 wrote:

I started using good skincare when I was in my late 20's (Victoria Principal if any one remembers that on the Q!).  I'm the same age as Jane (60) and I barely have any wrinkles on my skin.  I also eat healthy, drink a lot of water to stay hydrated and stay out of the sun (Jane doesn't stay out of the sun - hence her many freckles/age spots).  

I believe it's a combo of all of these to have minimal lines as you age.

And people think I'm 40!  Smiley Very Happy

Do you still use the VP line?  I used it back years ago when she had the infomercial and original products. She's expanded her line since but I didn't return to her line after trying it. It was okay I just always move on to try other brands.

Super Contributor

His products are tested on animals.

Respected Contributor

@nooni wrote:

His products are tested on animals.

@nooni , which is why I would never purchase them.  There are plenty of cruelty free skincare lines that are good and not tested on animals.  

Valued Contributor

I'm sorry, but I cannot bear the smell of Perricone, and I only use CREME DE LA MER.  Expensive but worth every penny, Ladies!

Try a sample and you'll see!

Trusted Contributor

@Ronettes wrote:

I'm sorry, but I cannot bear the smell of Perricone, and I only use CREME DE LA MER.  Expensive but worth every penny, Ladies!

Try a sample and you'll see!

La Mer is not cruelty free.

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Frequent Contributor

I think that Dr. Perricone has some of the best products out there if your pocketbook allows you to buy them. I told my husband the other night. Why is it that we all buy products to keep us younger looking and than you see the models and sometimes the representative and OMG. Really? We inherit our skin , so some are lucky others work at it through health , nourishment, and know how.

As for Jane, she has always been one of my favorites show host. I have noticed she is more like StarBuck Jane now, meaning that she is hyper for whatever her reasons are. She will keep up with the 20-? year olds at QVC. I think she would make a wonderful trainer.

Frequent Contributor

Well said about the products.

I ask my husband how old he tought Jane was and he said in her forties. Jane is youthful in her attitude and therefore it just may transfer to the whole picture .