Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma    Sometimes with whatever product, I think the Before looks better than the After. 

Honored Contributor

Just more hype--I laugh when they show before and afters--no difference to my eyes. Have never used this brand and don't intend to. JT raves about EVERYTHING!!! Would never take her advice for a million bucks!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Jane is 60 and looks her age. She was raving about the 'results' of. the Perricone TSV. Why don't we see these incredible results on Jane? Just sayin'.....

@ellaphant,  have you even considered that what you see are incredible results?  Imagine what she might look like if she didn't use it.  Not everyone looks 60 at 60, some look much, much older.

The eyes through which you see others may be the same as how they see you.
Esteemed Contributor

I tried the very expensive Perricone moisturizer, and it is the worst moisturizer ever. It balled up under every foundation I use.Dana goes on and on and on about how many patents the doctor has. That's no selling point. He can have as many patents as he wants. 

Leah presented this am the temporary gel that erases under eye bags, lines in three minutes. Well, I saw Leah who has the normal amount of bags and undereye lines for her age. If it worked, why wasn't she wearing it?

Like many, I've spent a small fortune over the years on skin care. Certainly enough that I could have had surgery. There's nothing that I tried ever worked like they promised. Not even Retinol. I'm a sagger, not a wrinkler, so nothing is ever going to life but surgery.

My BFF had a face lift in her middle forties. Although gravity is still at her, she always looks about ten years younger than others her age.

I think Perricone is way overrated and over sold. Dana shows better than many b/c she has thicker skin and she is 55. If you take care of yourself, it's not hard to look 50 at 60. It's not until 70 that real aging skin begins and the real beginning of old age, although many think they're old at 60 or even 50. The real damage is yet to come....

Honored Contributor

I have never seen any results with Dr P products, many of them dried up before i could even try them. Yesterdays TSV product had the peptide actives at the very bottom of the deck. 

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@Nataliesgramma    Sometimes with whatever product, I think the Before looks better than the After. 

I especially think that about many hair products.  The poofed up look is IMO worse than the original hairstyle--LOL!

Respected Contributor

Trusted Contributor

Perricone sold his company for 60 million dollars in cash over two years ago. 

“The fear of becoming old is born of the recognition that one is not living now the life that one wishes. It is equivalent to a sense of abusing the present.” Susan Sontag
Honored Contributor

I've watched Dana since the first time she had Cancer.  I've followed her because I really like her and honestly wish her well, however I've never purchased Perricone and never will,  I believe Dana has had Cancer three times while representing Perricone.  I'm very happy she has been looking so healthy lately.   

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Honored Contributor

Maybe someone can show me a tutorial or photos as to how a woman of 60 is supposed to look?🥺