Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

Jane is 60 and looks her age. She was raving about the 'results' of. the Perricone TSV. Why don't we see these incredible results on Jane? Just sayin'.....

Jane has admitted on air several times to being lazy with her skincare.

Trusted Contributor
Jane has very fair freckled skin. That type wrinkles easily, especially if you don't use sunblock early on. I think most of the skin care reps get a little work done, tweaks here, and there, that's not noticeable like let's say Dr. Denese.
Trusted Contributor

@ellaphant  I like seeing Jane, Jayne, Mary Beth, Carolyn & others around that age who through the Q have access to higher end beauty products for me to see how the products work for them.  I know some of the hosts have had botox or other tweaks but like you said it is evident what seems to work & what doesn't.  & I've noticed that some of the older hosts' hands show some damage also.  

Regular Contributor

Dana has deep forehead lines and her neck looks bad for her age.  More proof the products don't work.  I wish I had Janes confidence.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't notice much difference between the before and afters....

Esteemed Contributor

It makes me wonder how much aging goes on when you have to put on so much heavy makeup for the camera day after day. That can't be good for the skin. 

Honored Contributor

@rockygems123 wrote:

I don't watch Jane because of her chatter and I'm not saying this because of that, comparing her to my 60ish friends and myself she looks much older, late 60's easily.

We all have different genetics and skin elasticity and that is beyond our control. Skin products superficially help somewhat, it astounds me how much money is spent on those products.

If people are so concerned with their skin's appearance, I would go to a dermatologist before spending hundreds of dollars on dubious products.

Agree that Jane looks older than she is.  Not the best person to be selling skin care products.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nataliesgramma LOL, I thought it was me but I don't notice a difference either on those!!

Honored Contributor

I think most of the hosts are a bit delusional about how young they look.

Honored Contributor

@THETOT wrote:

Dana has deep forehead lines and her neck looks bad for her age.  More proof the products don't work.  I wish I had Janes confidence.

She also went through cancer treatments which can take a toll on one's skin, hair, and appearance.