Respected Contributor

Jane is 60 and looks her age. She was raving about the 'results' of. the Perricone TSV. Why don't we see these incredible results on Jane? Just sayin'.....

Honored Contributor

All the hosts have access to all the fabu!ous lotions and potions sold by QVC but many are really showing their ages.  Why don't the all look like spring chickens, not just Jane?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@ellaphant ..... Because she didn't start in her 20's like her daughters...yes, she implied they use it. Cat Indifferent

Respected Contributor

I think they all wear every beauty product they sell ! Woman LOL

It's called being a sales person. Jane has said she wears other skin care products on a daily basis as well.  

Valued Contributor

@ellaphant You are so right.  I am so disappointed, I was out all day and thought JT was on vacation and just settle in to watch Perricone TSV, I really like the Perricone lady.  The minute I turned the TV on JT was jumping, screaming and talking 90 mph before she even introduced the Perricone lady.  Also, she is reminding the viewers she will be turning 61 next month...I would have guessed that....maybe older.....Nothing is working for her not a good sales pitch for Perricone or skin care in general.  Nothing wrong with wrinkles it comes with age but don't act like you don't have them when they are really visible.

Esteemed Contributor

Perricone products are the worst. 

Honored Contributor

She probably started using it late in life.  

Honored Contributor

So if you didn't start using it in your 20s or 30s, you shouldn't bother?  That's not what the vendor reps suggest with their ridiculous before and afters.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor
Dana’s skin is beautiful & I do believe she has used this product. She doesn’t wear much makeup and has beautiful luminosity
Respected Contributor

I don't watch Jane because of her chatter and I'm not saying this because of that, comparing her to my 60ish friends and myself she looks much older, late 60's easily.

We all have different genetics and skin elasticity and that is beyond our control. Skin products superficially help somewhat, it astounds me how much money is spent on those products.