Trusted Contributor

Isn't it sad,that if a person states anything,about anything,these nasty people will actually just beat you up.Our world today is something else.The sad thing they hide,so you never really know them.Glad I don't know them,their not my kind of person I would want to know.

Honored Contributor

I have no idea what you're talking about.  I don't see anyone getting beaten up.  If things get contentious on a thread, all one has to do is back off and quit posting on that thread.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Some posters just can not cope with an alternative view.

If they love a host or a product,  the expectation is that everyone else will chime in with agreement. 

That's very naive and not how a very, very public forum works.

Respected Contributor

@bewise "Isn't it sad,that if a person states anything,about anything,these nasty people will actually just beat you up.Our world today is something else.The sad thing they hide,so you never really know them.Glad I don't know them,their not my kind of person I would want to know."

I agree with you.  It seems that some people have anger management issues.  If you have a different view they snap at you with their responses.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I have no idea what you're talking about.  I don't see anyone getting beaten up.  If things get contentious on a thread, all one has to do is back off and quit posting on that thread.

Exactly - that's their whole point - agree with me or I'll make you shut up.  No idea what she's talking about  - right.

Respected Contributor

I have only been reading here the past few days.  Did not care to sign in as there were so many controversies and mean spirited comments on several threads.

Sad............

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Trusted Contributor

Re: Peoples comments

[ Edited ]

We all have different opinions and I enjoy hearing others.  But there's a way to state an opinon without insulting those who have a different view.

Honored Contributor

@bewise wrote:

Isn't it sad,that if a person states anything,about anything,these nasty people will actually just beat you up.Our world today is something else.The sad thing they hide,so you never really know them.Glad I don't know them,their not my kind of person I would want to know.

If you are in any way sensitive @bewise , regarding what people think of your viewpoints, the internet is the last place to go to for agreement. It's like the Wild West and appears it won't change anytime soon.😳

Honored Contributor

Many times an OP will be attacked for stating his/her viewpoint instead of just disagreeing with the stated viewpoint.  Totally unnecessary and disrespectful to attack a poster, IMO.

Respected Contributor

it's so easy to be nice.   

it takes more energy to be ugly.

it's not what you say.....it's how you say it.

~~who/what is responsible for your joy? YOU!~~