Regular Contributor

Pedal-Pusher now called Skimmer

When I first tuned in they were talking about skimmers, I was thinking a flat shoe. Come to find out it is just a different name for pedal-pusher or clam-diggers.  We live in an ever changing world now. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Pedal-Pusher now called Skimmer

They won't be skimming my legs.  I can just see my fat calves bulging out like a reverse muffin top.  

Honored Contributor

@mormel20 wrote:

When I first tuned in they were talking about skimmers, I was thinking a flat shoe. Come to find out it is just a different name for pedal-pusher or clam-diggers.  We live in an ever changing world now. 

@mormel20 

Capris, pedal pushers, clam-diggers .... lots of garments can be called by more than one thing.   

Pants, slacks, trousers, etc can all be the same thing. 

Blouses, shirts, tops, pullovers, etc etc.

Sometimes there's a slight difference in length or style, but it's still the same category.

Honored Contributor

Noticed that.

Super Contributor

@Icegoddess  If you don't mind my saying this, I've seen you in the post, Outfit of the day, and you have a great shape and your calves don't look big. 

Honored Contributor

@Frenchlop wrote:

@Icegoddess If you don't mind my saying this, I've seen you in the post, Outfit of the day, and you have a great shape and your calves don't look big. 

@Frenchlop they're not huge, but large enough to make it difficult to buy boots, which I love.  I think the last pic I posted over there I was in black boots, but they had a zip-in extender added in which is why they look kinda loose at the top.  Circumference is right at 15 1/2".  I just think a lot of stuff is made for skinny legs (and arms) now.