Honored Contributor

Some of you have no tolerance for anyone who is a little different.  Not talking about her selling style which we all have opinions about; just the fact that she's kind of quirky, dresses kind of funky, and wears her hair in a way that most of you wouldn't. And don't get me started on the glasses that get so many negative reactions.

I think she's fun.  There are enough hosts who are as boring as watching grass grow.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Maybe ok on a youngster - not women.

Esteemed Contributor

People can't state opinion here  anymore without  others calling them intolerant.  OP didn't personally attack the host, just said she didn't like her hair, thought it silly looking. 

I hope all the hosts have good lives, families and enjoy a good income.  They can tolerate a little hair style criticism.  Personal attacks are another story.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor
@faeriemom.... I agree with you 100% how you describe Shawn! I enjoy watching her and love that she's quirky!
Trusted Contributor
@faeriemoon.... I just wrote you a comment but l spelled your nic wrong! Sorry! 😊
Respected Contributor

Re: Pebbles look

[ Edited ]

I gave up on her the night I watched her and Isaac try to figure out what the Moon was. See it on You Tube "Is the Moon a Planet or a Star". Told me everything I needed to known about her brain. Talking heads. I just wanted to scream "the moon is a moon!" That was years ago and I haven't watched her since.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

People can't state opinion here  anymore without  others calling them intolerant.  OP didn't personally attack the host, just said she didn't like her hair, thought it silly looking. 

I hope all the hosts have good lives, families and enjoy a good income.  They can tolerate a little hair style criticism.  Personal attacks are another story.

@MoJoV , how is what the OP said not a personal attack on Shawn?  She called her Pebbles and said the hair looked silly.  That's a personal attack.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  The OP didn't call the host Pebbles, she only said it was a Pebbles look.  Saying you don't like someone's hair style isn't a personal attack in my opinion. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Valued Contributor

I think Shawn is a very pretty woman when I see her at-home posts and she is not wearing all the make-up, big eyeglasses, huge dangling earrings, and a hairstyle that looks like she did not even care to brush it. It is just so much, too much! I am not sure why she wants to look like a goof-ball. She is a fifty year old woman and I would really enjoy her if she would dress like one. Often she is wearing attire that is totally so casual, like she did not care to get dressed for Work. Like being on air is an afterthought. I used to enjoy watching her, but I can't any more.

Respected Contributor
I have never liked Shawn. She has always appeared to hyper. I also dont like her sales tactics. I usually dont like liquid foundation but I do like this brand, etc.