Respected Contributor

Re: Pebbles, Susan G’s Dog

@rms1954 wrote:

Cracks me up.  Tonight he was laying up-side-down.  What a clown.

Pebbles sleeps on her back with her little legs in the air. After a while she rolls over on her side. My little female did the same thing. It is so funny to watch.  She. Is cute when she gets right beside or behind Susan and wants her attention.  She will make a little soft bark while looking up at her. Usually Susan never misses a beat, but I have seen her bend down and give her a quick rub. It is obvious they have a special bond.

Seeing the vendor's pets is an unexpected bonus of remote broadcasting.

Honored Contributor

Pebbles is so cute! My oldest daughter and her then husband had a corgi named Jasper, he was so sweet, I loved seeing his little short legs, he always looked chubby to me......He has since passed away, but I remember him fondly!

Respected Contributor

I have a Shih Tzu mix and he sleeps the same way (on back with legs up in air). When he starts to snore I have to nudge him and he turns on his side and falls back asleep.

Respected Contributor

Let's not forget the Royals....

Queen Elizabeth with her corgis | Corgi queen, Queen elizabeth, Corgi

Esteemed Contributor

@rms1954 

I saw Pebbles for the first time the other day and just had to laugh.

She seemed to be saying to Susan, "LOOK AT ME!"  

One of our local meteorolgists has a big orange cat that will occasionally stroll on top of the couch in front of the computer.  This, of course, when they are broadcasting from home.

Like others, I love seeing when the critters put themselves in the picture.

Honored Contributor

My daughter has a dog with the same coloring and will lay upside down and stare at me.  Looks like she's smiling a huge smile.  Looks similar but has flappy ears like a beagle.  It's a mix she adopted from a family that was moving and didn't want her but took took their two others.  This one is such a lovey.  

Respected Contributor

Adorable dog, obviously devoted to her human. But, it makes me nervous when she rests behind Susan. Susan gets so animated during her presentations, I fear she'll step backwards on Pebbles.

Esteemed Contributor

Many years ago we had a Corgi.  Willie just was the cutest dog with a very sweet temperament.  He was a perfect family dog.  

Esteemed Contributor

What a sweet doggie! I couldn't believe her the other night. After giving a few little woofs, she started licking Susan's legs. She just licked and licked. You can see they adore each other. 

Valued Contributor

I enjoy the pets almost more then the presentation of the item. The cat the Muk Luk rep has, Liam's cat, and Jackie Staffords dog, as well as Pebbles, are all so adorable.