Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Cracks me up.  Tonight he was laying up-side-down.  What a clown.

Valued Contributor

Re: Pebbles, Susan G’s Dog

I love her Corgi Pebbles.  I enjoy seeing the vendors pets😺🐶

Honored Contributor

I didn't see him but I'm so glad this was a happy post!😊

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

@rms1954 

Love Pebbles, though I personally think the pup is a bit too chunky, I still adore that lil chunky monkey. So cute.

Corgis are one of my favorites.

I can't resist them.

I will keep her show on mute, just to watch her baby's antics!

Trusted Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

@rms1954 

Love Pebbles, though I personally think the pup is a bit too chunky, I still adore that lil chunky monkey. So cute.

I can't resist them.

Corgis always look chunky.  Their body is disproportionate to their very short legs.   They have a body and head of a mid size dog.   They are very prone to spinal issues because of their very long body (IVDD).   

I love Corgis personality and spunk.   They are ardorable.   I lived through two dogs with spinal disease and I can't do that again.  

Honored Contributor

@NYwoman wrote:

@MoonieBaby wrote:

@rms1954 

I can't resist them.

Corgis always look chunky.  Their body is disproportionate to their very short legs.   They have a body and head of a mid size dog.   They are very prone to spinal issues because of their very long body (IVDD).   

I love Corgis personality and spunk.   They are ardorable.   I lived through two dogs with spinal disease and I can't do that again.  

@NYwoman  Yes, my sisters Corgi always looked chunky. It’s the short legs.

Honored Contributor

@simplyfriends wrote:

I love her Corgi Pebbles.  I enjoy seeing the vendors pets😺🐶

I enjoy seeing them too. I was watching a Quacker Factory show with Angel and her kitty. The kitty stayed around. One time she did what kitties do and rubbed Angel's legs. One time she ran out and "attacked" the rug! So cute!  Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

@rms1954 

I can't resist them.

Mine too..never had one, but always wanted one, so adorable with their short little legs.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Trusted Contributor

OMGosh...all this time I thought I was chunky...I'm just built like a Corgi and with my short legs I'm actually not chunky....I just resemble a loaf of bread...Smiley Happy(btw I love all dogs lol) 

Honored Contributor

@eadu4 wrote:

OMGosh...all this time I thought I was chunky...I'm just built like a Corgi and with my short legs I'm actually not chunky....I just resemble a loaf of bread...Smiley Happy(btw I love all dogs lol) 

@eadu4,

That's so cute and you made me smile🥰-

just remember, Corgis are beautiful!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"