Trusted Contributor
Now that the Q accepts PayPal again, I’ll feel more comfortable making purchases that I may need to return. Getting reimbursed for return charges is a big plus, but can’t compete with Amazon for the ease and speed of returns through Prime. Oh well, baby steps...
"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Frequent Contributor

I'm also excited to see this new feature.  Let's just make sure though, that people understand that they will need to activate this feature in their PayPal account.  It's a simple process on the PayPal website, but unless you activate it, you won't be able to get the free return shipping.

Trusted Contributor

WHere in PayPal is the activate for free return shipping?

Frequent Contributor

Click on the link on the QVC home page to "learn more" about PayPal.  Then at the bottom of the next screen follow the link to PayPal.  It will take you to a page that explains the new offer, and will give you the opportunity to either set up a new account, or at the very bottom of the screen, there is a link to "activate" the free returns.

Trusted Contributor

@Elbelle wrote:

I'm also excited to see this new feature.  Let's just make sure though, that people understand that they will need to activate this feature in their PayPal account.  It's a simple process on the PayPal website, but unless you activate it, you won't be able to get the free return shipping.

Yes, thanks for pointing that out Smiley Happy

"The good thing about Science is that it's true, whether or not you believe in it."
Neil deGrasse Tyson
Honored Contributor

Thanks for the post.  I blew by the advertisement.

Regular Contributor

First, thank you for the tip - I wouldn't have picked up on that without your mention.  Smiley Happy  I've activated it on my account - also noticed you are limited to 12 free returns a calendar year. Just FYI. That would cover me, so I'm still happy with it. Great feature!

Honored Contributor

I did activiate but not sure how it works.  If you need to return something you paid by PP do you go into pp and it request return?

Respected Contributor

@Pecky wrote:

I did activiate but not sure how it works.  If you need to return something you paid by PP do you go into pp and it request return?

@Pecky the link explains how to return and get the shipping price returned to you.

Honored Contributor

I don't see the link to PayPal. 

I see the banner at the top to "learn more" and when I go in thre I don't see a link to add PayPal.  I also don't see a way to add it to my payment methods.

What am I missing?

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN