Trusted Contributor

Patti Reilly was the Original Queen of Beauty

Imo in all my years of watching nobody had more passion and excitement for beauty then Patti Reilly did at QVC. She hosted the very popular Saturday night beauty for many years. It was like a girls slumber party. Seeing her on HSN presenting the beauty blender made me realize how great she is at explaining beauty products. I like Amy Morrison but her beauty report is kind of a rip off pf Pattis Saturday night beauty. Patti is the original beauty queen.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Patti Reilly was the Original Queen of Beauty

Crazy

Honored Contributor

@susan in California wrote:

Crazy

Yup

Respected Contributor

Crazy as a loon!

Valued Contributor

Oh, my lord...she's been gone forever. Let it go, already! She was a host who moved on--you should, too!

Respected Contributor

@Colinka wrote:

Oh, my lord...she's been gone forever. Let it go, already! She was a host who moved on--you should, too!

If you feel that strongly, you should have done the same and moved on past the post.

Trusted Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Imo in all my years of watching nobody had more passion and excitement for beauty then Patti Reilly did at QVC. She hosted the very popular Saturday night beauty for many years. It was like a girls slumber party. Seeing her on HSN presenting the beauty blender made me realize how great she is at explaining beauty products. I like Amy Morrison but her beauty report is kind of a rip off pf Pattis Saturday night beauty. Patti is the original beauty queen.

I don't believe that anyone has asked for your opinion. 

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

I have to say that I am really done with dredging up these former hosts. Let them go. They are old news. Didn't affect my life then or now. 

Honored Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I don't believe that anyone has asked for your opinion. 

It's a web forum. No one asks anyone, including you. You felt free to offer your opinion, but didn't want him to offer his?

Valued Contributor

Your new obsession?