Esteemed Contributor

Re: Patti Reilly was the Original Queen of Beauty

@Pandalady wrote:

@BalletBabe wrote:

@Nataliesgramma wrote:

funnycat.jpg

THIS CAT SAYS IT ALL   BWAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

My vote is for Grumpy Cat as the Definitive Queen of Beauty!Cat Very Happy

Hi Pandalady!   I guess one forum wasn't enough about PR.  Wish the Mods would not allow these in Q talk.  I want to read about what going on with the Q.  Jeeze!

Trusted Contributor

Is a loon a bird or a human?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Patti used to flirt with Steve from Clark's Shoes like they were in junior high.  It was rather ..I don't know... it had the eeeeww factor.

Respected Contributor

She was never my cup of tea. She talked too much.  

Honored Contributor

@maximillian wrote:

Patti used to flirt with Steve from Clark's Shoes like they were in junior high.  It was rather ..I don't know... it had the eeeeww factor.

When the poor guy came on to do shoes with her, what came out of Patti was cringe worthy.....embarrassing enough to remember after all these years....   btw the Cason linterview was also cringe-worthy for other reasons. Not a fan of either one of them.   Woman Indifferent  

Steve I liked but he never seemed to get control over his time on air with Patti.

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Esteemed Contributor

@Nomorebirthdays wrote:

Is a loon a bird or a human?

@Nomorebirthdays  Coo Coo bird

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I must say about Patti, she lost weight the best way one can all in the right places. She must have worked out with a personal trainer. Anyone who has ever tried to get their thighs and hips down, know how hard that is. After Patti succeeded, she was tight and solid, too. And looked healthy.

Also, she deserves a lot of credit for keeping it off all these years. She must not have wanted to do that twice!

Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:
https://youtu.be/-dWJ1v-xxOY

Here is Patti and Courtney Cason talking in 2010. See just Patti talking about beauty with such high energy.

See Patti. See Courtney. Patti can speak. See Patti Speak. Speak, Patti, Speak!

Sophomoric "interview," if you ask me...

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Imo in all my years of watching nobody had more passion and excitement for beauty then Patti Reilly did at QVC. She hosted the very popular Saturday night beauty for many years. It was like a girls slumber party. Seeing her on HSN presenting the beauty blender made me realize how great she is at explaining beauty products. I like Amy Morrison but her beauty report is kind of a rip off pf Pattis Saturday night beauty. Patti is the original beauty queen.

I liked Patti, but she is hardly the original beauty queen.  Good at her job, but not worthy of any kind of title.  :-/

I'm not sure I understand the need to always be so over-the-top.  

Esteemed Contributor

@cancun08 wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Imo in all my years of watching nobody had more passion and excitement for beauty then Patti Reilly did at QVC. She hosted the very popular Saturday night beauty for many years. It was like a girls slumber party. Seeing her on HSN presenting the beauty blender made me realize how great she is at explaining beauty products. I like Amy Morrison but her beauty report is kind of a rip off pf Pattis Saturday night beauty. Patti is the original beauty queen.

I don't believe that anyone has asked for your opinion. 

I have never been a defender of Jonnysbro, but we all have the right to post opinions here.  No one has to wait to be asked.  All of us, Jonnysbro included, should feel free to do that.