Honored Contributor

Re: Patti Reilly was one of QVCs most talked about hosts

You scared me, I thought something happened to her.  

Honored Contributor

When Patti first came to QVC she was delightful, then she tried to become LR's minime....As Patti became more and more narcissistic and self absorbed ...many of us just couldn't stand to watch her and many rejoiced (like me) when she left.......GOOD RIDDANCE!

And a certain current host seems to be adding that same drama and become as polarizing a factor among viewers....stay tuned.......

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I thought she was a fine host, 'in the vast scheme of (host) things'.

And, yes, it seemed as though many of the negative comments arrived after she lost weight.

'All in all', she was a good host re: descriptions, demeanor, public speaking abilities, etc., etc.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@KrimpetteDifferent strokes for different folks. 

LM -  didn't like her at the Q  -  always felt she was not genuine although I know many posters loved her.   I don't wish her the health hardships she and her family have suffered though.  That's sad. 

Not attached to any hosts currently - works for me as I continue to avoid shopping and try to simplify my space.

QVC Customer Care

This thead is closed for commenting...