Trusted Contributor

Patti Reilly update for all her fans

Interesting Patti news as she kind of dissapeared from social media for years. After a number of years living in LA she has relocated to Atlanta and works for a company called Origami Owl. Here are photos of her on her instagram and they are all current.
http://www.imgrum.net/user/patti_reilly/3316207022

Patti was a very popular host for 11 years on QVC she looks quite happy.
Honored Contributor

Re: Patti Reilly update for all her fans

I remember her being on QVC.  Not sure I recall her being "very popular".  She seemed to have developed an attitude after her weight loss which was not a good thing.

Trusted Contributor

Patti took a beating on these boards as I recall.  hmmmm.

But I have to admit, she looks pretty.

Trusted Contributor

U know whats funny is I remember her and LR being friends at one time and then they were not. I wonder what happened between them.
Super Contributor

I always liked Patti. She is the only qvc host to ever answer an email I sent related to a product inquiry. It looks like she is doing well, and blessings to her.

Honored Contributor

All I remember is there was a Patti Reilly fiasco  those years she worked at QVC.  People on the boards could not stand her...especially after her weight loss.  It got really ugly at times. Probably best she moved on. She was great at presenting beauty. She woukd be an asset as a beauty ambassador for a cosmetic company.

Honored Contributor

I was a Patti fan prior to the weight loss.  She was down to earth and real then.  She looks like life is treating her well in Atlanta.  Good for her.

Honored Contributor

I see that Oragami Owl advertise on FB all the time. They make custom personalized jewelry. I wonder what Patti does there? I always liked her until she started hanging with Lisa Robertson and developed a terrible attitude. I think she looks very thin in these pictures of her.

Respected Contributor

Thanks JB.  She looks great!  Miss her.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

She didn't develop an attitude. She was Bullied off the Q by people on these boards. She left in tears!