Esteemed Contributor

Re: Patti Reilly update for all her fans

Thanks for this update. Nice to see that she landed on her feet. She looks lovely, healthy and happy!

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Esteemed Contributor

I was a big Patti fan until she lost all the weight.After that she changed & became full of herself.She looks too thin in the pictures.Almost unrecognizable!! She also looks like she may have had some plastic surgery!! Patti looks happy but still looks full of herself!! I guess all the weight loss morphed her into a different person.I hope she's happy!!

Honored Contributor

BUT.....What is it about all the selfies??  I mean who really takes that many photos of themselves unless they are very vain and love themselves?  It is some sort of sickness to want to look at yourself THAT much when you are not an exceptional beauty by  any means.  It seems like all the plain looking people are so obsessed with taking selfies. Kind of ironic 😄

Honored Contributor

I like Patti a lot. She was my favorite host and I was really happy for her that she was proud of her weight loss. She looks great. I know she wasn't well received after that but I would have liked for her to stay. 

Esteemed Contributor

Patti had fans?  Who knew ???

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Honored Contributor

I always thought of her as an " all about Eve " type who wanted to be Lisa Robertson. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I always enjoyed her.  She looks great, glad she is doing well!

Respected Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

She didn't develope an attitude. She was Bullied off the Q by people on these boards. She left in tears!

That's not true.    Where did you hear that?

Honored Contributor

Patti,

Image result for good luck animated images

Respected Contributor

I remember her and that she simply disappeared -- to have a happy life, I hope!  I don't think there are a lot of career options for former QVC salespeople, but their QVC hours are so terrible that I think a lot of them probably retire early-- or wish they could, like Lisa Robinson. I was not aware that Patti was bullied on these boards, because I am new to them this year, but I recall how great she looked after her weight loss.