Respected Contributor

Re: Patti Reilly interviews Judy Crowell

Love Judy !  Miss her and I hope one day she returns to the Q.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I first watched QVC, way back, in the earliest days. I was in My late teens and watched with my Mom. We both thought,  it was such a novelty, it was fun. 

We were both very occasional viewers and that's what I've remained. As a customer, happy to say my experiences have been very positive, or I'd have been long gone from both shopping and the forums. 

I remember Judy, she was OK, and her ill fated marriage to 

Jeff Hewson (sp?).  I've not followed her, and I've never watched much of HSN, or Evine. 

I liked Patti  Reilly, she always seemed upbeat, well prepared, and knowledgeable, about whatever she was selling. I never noticed any personality changes, with her weight loss, 

Super Contributor

Never heard of either one of them.

Respected Contributor

I hadn't seen Judy Crowell in ages, and liked her on QVC, so I checked out the video. Patti Reilly was a silly goose, as usual. Judy, on the other hand, looked and sounded great.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

I don't know why some of these people leave the Q (on their own accord, that is); it seems like a decent gig if you can stand the pressure.  As far as making it big post-Q; it's most likely not going to happen.

Respected Contributor

I never understood what Judy saw in Paul "stiff as a board" Deasey.  Judy deserves better IMO.  Love Judy.

Valued Contributor

I always enjoyed watching Judy. She was seet, calm, and so professional on QVC. I met her once when my husband and I were having dinner in West Chester. Lovely smile, warm and friendly! Judy was a Personal Trainer at that time; it was before she and Paul married. I was sad when they left the Q. I thought both of them were wonderful!  The Q was a VERY different place 20 years ago. Every host was so much calmer and very professional on air. I would love to see them back on air at the Q.

Honored Contributor

Judy and Patti are has-beens.   I liked them when on Q but haven't since they left.  They both are trying too hard.