Respected Contributor

Re: Patti Reilly interviews Judy Crowell

I agree... WTF!

Highlighted
Super Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@nikkimom wrote:

Liked them both . Hope they are happy and doing well! Have not seen the interview yet. Such negative nellies on this thread...boards ! 

How very lovely of you to say so... Woman Surprised

Prime example...!  

Esteemed Contributor

All I remember about Judy while she was.at the Q was when she married that handsome guy who did mostly jewelry shows. Their marriage lasted about a week - I don’t remember the whole story but apparently it was a nightmare marriage. If I re all she didn’t stay at the Q that long after that -maybe too humiliating. I also remember her breaking down in tears I’ve day on a jewelry show. The camera people had to break away for what seemed like an eternity
QVC Customer Care

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Never saw Judy on QVC/HSN....did see her on her brief stint on JTV and was NOT impressed.....And Patti changed from a pleasant QVC host into a narcisstic LR wannabe..Dont care to watch either!!..Both continue to move to different jobs trying to find themselves....Good luck ladies! Woman Frustrated Woman Tongue

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@nikkimom wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@nikkimom wrote:

Liked them both . Hope they are happy and doing well! Have not seen the interview yet. Such negative nellies on this thread...boards ! 

Prime example...!  

Second verse, same as the first... Ho hum...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Spurt wrote:

Never saw Judy on QVC/HSN....did see her on her brief stint on JTV and was NOT impressed.....And Patti changed from a pleasant QVC host into a narcisstic LR wannabe..Dont care to watch either!!..Both continue to move to different jobs trying to find themselves....Good luck ladies! Woman Frustrated Woman Tongue

@Spurt  One can only assume that not particularly caring for a former host or hosts makes one 'negative'... Oh my, yet again, everything is beautiful, one supposes...

Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Spurt  One can only assume that not particularly caring for a former host or hosts makes one 'negative'... Oh my, yet again, everything is beautiful, one supposes...

Smiley Wink

@stevieb 

It's a puzzlement.....Gee, I have known Forums to be a place to gather for discussions and provide various opinions on various topics (within the guidelines of course)....But some seem to want only a "Lollipops & Unicorn" version especially when it comes to their fav host....Not much fun when everyone thinks the same and just repeats "ITA".....

Image result for lollipops and unicorn clipart

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Super Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@nikkimom wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@nikkimom wrote:

Prime example...!  

I am for all for opinions. It is the tone and snark factor that is not necessary. When you start to notice a poster by name because of that and most of comments are negative you really question if this the place for them or for me mostly. I am an infrequent flyer these days but have been on this block for 10 years +. All rainbows and butterflies is not what I am looking for but sometimes for some it is better to walk away from the boards and try to be positive and happy. Or sometimes the topic about a host and others as well does not require point counterpoint. Move on. I was not rude to call anyone out  specifically but stated an opinion about my observations and snark was thrown my way.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@nikkimom wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@nikkimom wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@nikkimom wrote:

Prime example...!  

I am for all for opinions. It is the tone and snark factor that is not necessary. When you start to notice a poster by name because of that and most of comments are negative you really question if this the place for them or for me mostly. I am an infrequent flyer these days but have been on this block for 10 years +. All rainbows and butterflies is not what I am looking for but sometimes for some it is better to walk away from the boards and try to be positive and happy. Or sometimes the topic about a host and others as well does not require point counterpoint. Move on. I was not rude to call anyone out  specifically but stated an opinion about my observations and snark was thrown my way.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree, (which is fine), because for some folks, referring to fellow posters as 'negative nellies' might seem just a bit snarky and perhaps even a bit demeaning, even if it is one's opinion. Commenting critically about third parties that none of us knows might not be everyone's cup of tea, but commenting critically about fellow posters seems, to me, a bit more 'personal'.