Honored Contributor

Re: Patti Reilly interviews Judy Crowell

It must have been an odd experience for them.  Like "back to the future."

Honored Contributor

Too bad the lede was buried.

Judy says she has a set of Youtube videos on exercise.  Ten minutes in your bathroom where you have your mirror, your countertop for support, etc. make it into a place where she says the time committment out of going to an outside exercise class might be removed.  

She is a good speaker.  

I didn't hear much giggling.  

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Honored Contributor

I have no interest in Patti and I never could stand Judy. I thought she was terrible and not likeable at all.

Super Contributor

Liked them both . Hope they are happy and doing well! Have not seen the interview yet. Such negative nellies on this thread...boards ! 

Honored Contributor

@nikkimom wrote:

Liked them both . Hope they are happy and doing well! Have not seen the interview yet. Such negative nellies on this thread...boards ! 

How very lovely of you to say so... Woman Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Patti is so fun and just gives it like a girls slumber party. She looks gorgeous even younger then she did in her Q days..I hope she does more interviews with other Q hosts
Respected Contributor

Judy has always been one of my favorites. I love her positive attitude.

Esteemed Contributor

I liked Judy Crowell as a host.  Always pleasant.

Honored Contributor

I noticed a change in JC when she became involved with PD, it may have been a stressful time for her. I noticed a short time before she left the Q that she was very short and even a little sarcastic with some of the customers who called in to speak on air. That kind of attitude could not have played well with management, but I guess she knew she was leaving so she didn't care.Miss PR absolutely did have an attitude adjustment after she lost all that weight and not for the better. I wonder how long it was after the weight loss that she bid farewell to the Q or she was let go.

Trusted Contributor

Judy left in 2004 because Paul was moving back to Florida. I think it had to do with his kids. U know Judy she was going to follow her husband. I do remember it kind of being abrupt because she left right after Jane left. A year later she resurfaced on HSN but was like a duck out of water there. She didn't click with the way HSN did things, with the other hosts or vendors. She was actually awful on there. Quite different from Suzanne Runyan who was good on the Q but flourished on HSN. I think after three years at HSN they didnt renew her contract but she never talks about HSN. I dont think it was a great experience for her