Trusted Contributor

Patti Reilly interviews Judy Crowell

Patti is such an awesome interviewer as she interviewed Judy Crowell on her Facebook. Patti is such a light and so much fun. Shes got that giggly personality and she is such a girls girl. Really fun chat with these two
Honored Contributor

Re: Patti Reilly interviews Judy Crowell

I don't find a giggly personality attractive in a 40-something woman.  At some point a woman needs to grow up.  Patti seems like a nice person, but awesome?  No.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I always liked Judy esp when she was on qvc. When she went to hsn next she got a raw deal, the hosts treated her like she was an idiot and a newbie and I felt it right away. I was glad when she went to ervine or whatever it was at the time and had her own fashions. Patti not so much...I felt she changed after she lost all the weight.

Trusted Contributor

U know what Judy as sn HSN host was a miss. She hosted there for three years. She just didn't click there at all. I dont know being on the Q for 15 years or so.
Respected Contributor

@Kachina624

ONCE AGAIN - you and I are on the same page.

Yes yes and yes.

I wholeheartedly agree.

Honored Contributor

I like Patty Reilly and I'm sure she did a great job interviewing Judy. I miss them both on the Q. 

Honored Contributor

"Giggly personality", "girls girl"???????????????

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

U know what Judy as sn HSN host was a miss. She hosted there for three years. She just didn't click there at all. I dont know being on the Q for 15 years or so.

@JONNYSBRO.  Judy has seemed like a lost soul ever since she left QVC.  She didn't fit in at HSN for some rrason.  Her line of accessories at Evine was a bust.  Then she rode on Paul's coat tails with the jewelry, her part being pretty much a failure, then a fail for both of them.  I heard he's going back to ShopHQ; I wonder if she'll follow?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I don't find a giggly personality attractive in a 40-something woman.  At some point a woman needs to grow up.  Patti seems like a nice person, but awesome?  No.

Agree. Probably nice, but not my cup of tea then or now. She went all the way around the block to more or less end up where she started. Fine, but I'm just not interested.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

The woman in the video does not remotely resemble the Patti I remember from QVC and I have never cared for Judy Crowell

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.