Trusted Contributor

Patrick who is covering for Angel for Quacker Factory program

[ Edited ]

Keeps saying Bootay and also HooHaw when describing a tee and what it covers.  Really not good hearing it from a guy. I'm surpised the person in his ear is not telling him to just stop.  

a289688

He also just said the cash and prizes won't show when selling another tee.  

I'm so done watching now.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Patrick who is covering for Angel for Quacker Factory program

That is what Jeanne Bice used to say so it's preserving her legacy by using phrases she would say.  No big deal!

Trusted Contributor

@Pook wrote:

That is what Jeanne Bice used to say so it's preserving her legacy by using phrases she would say.  No big deal!

@PookI'm aware of that and when Jeanne said it, it was funny.  It's not funny coming from Patrick but creepy.  

Esteemed Contributor

Yea....I have to agree here.....I wear Quacker Factory and didn't think it was funny coming from Patrick..

Honored Contributor

I didn't care hearing Jeanne speak like that but then I was never a big fan of hers.   I much prefer Angel.

Honored Contributor

Funny post.  Men know we have bootays and hoohaws...and all the other lady parts...lol

Valued Contributor

@chrystaltree
I know!
Let it go & have a laugh. I’m sure Patrick never meant anything bad.
Honored Contributor

I would think of the intention behind his comments.  In every way that I have ever seen, Patrick seems like a warm, very respectful, delightful man.  In no way do I take what he said as offensive.  Good grief. 

Trusted Contributor

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

I would think of the intention behind his comments.  In every way that I have ever seen, Patrick seems like a warm, very respectful, delightful man.  In no way do I take what he said as offensive.  Good grief. 

@Caaareful Shopper  Not sure if you watched the program but Patrick's imitation of Angel and Jeanne sank like a lead balloon.  He was not funny and what the heck is your cash and prizes are covered suppose to mean anyway? It's stupid and demeaning regardless of who says it. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@puttypiesmom

I didn't see this show, but it is another PERFECT example of why I stopped watching most shows.

If the hosts would simply stick to the facts concerning the garment, measurements, fit, color, etc., they would likely avoid the possibility of saying anything that might seem inappropriate, unnecessary, stupid or "creepy."

It seems such a simple concept, and, yet, we have hosts veering off into every possible direction without ever telling the customer what they want/need to know.

And that often includes, too much information about their personal lives.

Talk about the garment and stick to the FACTS!