Honored Contributor

She sure looks nice wearing the more colorful (deeper) lip colors, IMO.  Also: Not everyone looks good in black (so they (themselves) say/think), but Pat does. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

I just wish she would occasionally wear a colored top especially when it is one she is selling it helps to see the details more easily.  After all selling is the main priority and to help purchasers see the product easier would be a plus.  I am not really interested in the hosts wardrobes or their personal style just the product.

Honored Contributor

@dulwich wrote:

I just wish she would occasionally wear a colored top especially when it is one she is selling it helps to see the details more easily.  After all selling is the main priority and to help purchasers see the product easier would be a plus.  I am not really interested in the hosts wardrobes or their personal style just the product.

I think that's why they have models.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

Lisa R wore black all the time.  I think it makes sense for hosts to wear black especially during clothing shows because it seems to go with all the items they may be trying on like sweaters and jackets.  Plus, black doesn't take the focus away from the item being presented. If I'm a jewelry vendor, I want the viewers looking and thinking about the jewelry--not the host's wardrobe.

Honored Contributor

Big woo! Who cares? How nit picky!

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it's unkind

Esteemed Contributor

Pat is very sophisticated. I have never seen her in a fashion don't. IMO

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

She was headed to New York City.  Don't 'ya know?

Valued Contributor

I don't like it when they show a clothing item in black because you can't see the details of the garment. Put another color up front. I have to say I'm very pale too and only wear black pants, never a top. I notice Pat fidgets a lot, pulling her tops closed constantly. I think she's getting self-conscious about her middle. I wish she knew that she looks fine and doesn't need to do that.

Contributor

I watched her Saturday and she looks wonderful.  She had a black essential shirt on and I loved the way she looked in it w/her jeans.  One of my fav hosts.