Esteemed Contributor

It was very nice to see/hear Pat this morning on the 7 am show.  It brought back memories of when she used to do the early show.  Her voice is so soft and she is a true professional.

Honored Contributor

Re: Pat this morning 10-17

[ Edited ]

Pat did an EXCELLENT job....  I always enjoy her shows---she's well prepared, informative, calm, and she has a nice voice too

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

She is one of my favortie hosts. My husband and I did the QVC tour a few years ago. I looked down at her when she was doing a show in the studio and I remember she was really beautiful. 

It's a shame they don't do the tours anymore. Even my husband had a great time.

Regular Contributor

She cracked me up this morning when she said she didn't get much sleep last night as she was excited about the holiday items she was going to present.  Personally, if I knew I had to present those hideous oversize holiday inspired sweatshirt/blankets, I would have called out sick!

Respected Contributor

Pat has stated before she enjoys working early morning shifts.

Honored Contributor

When I first discovered the Q in 1995, Pat and Dan H were doing the 7 to 9 AM show, I enjoyed them. 

Honored Contributor

I remember years ago when she did the 18K gold shows in the evenings.  Wore very beautiful (formal) dresses for these shows.

Honored Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I remember years ago when she did the 18K gold shows in the evenings.  Wore very beautiful (formal) dresses for these shows.

Yes, those were different times for sure. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

When I first discovered the Q in 1995, Pat and Dan H were doing the 7 to 9 AM show, I enjoyed them. 

-----------------

When I was working, I always had that morning 

show on while I was getting ready. I also enjoyed them!  They got along well and didn't interrupt each other. Pat always laughed at Dan's well meaning, corny jokes!

They sold the products - no yelling, pushy selling game.  They described and demonstrated the items.

I never watch the Q in the morning now...don't even know which host is doing morning shows!!

Valued Contributor

very classy woman. Is her ex still doing the news in Rhode island? Watch the Boston news so I haven't seen him lately.