Trusted Contributor

I was in my late teens, when I watched QVC, with my Mom, once in awhile, in their earliest days.  

I do remember Pat, and the 18k shows.  She seemed to be the QVC Glam Girl, at the time. With good reason. A strikingly pretty woman.  She has always had the loveliest shade of blond hair, and it appears  natural. 

Trusted Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

OOPS! an other mistake. Didn't mean to add those quotes and left out the word beautiful.

I was in my late teens, when I watched QVC, with my Mom, once in awhile, in their earliest days.  

I do remember Pat, and the 18k shows.  She seemed to be the QVC Glam Girl, at the time. With good reason. A strikingly pretty woman.  She has always had the loveliest shade of blond hair, and it appears  natural. 

Honored Contributor

I think Pat is so pretty-she reminds me of Holly Mordini....Same striking features and beautiful hair! She is a great host and seems like such a sweet and down to earth person!

Honored Contributor

Re: Pat's style

[ Edited ]

I'm glad to be seeing more of Pat.  Always liked her as a host and still do.  Comparing her to some of the newer hosts only makes me like her more...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Pat is my favorite host. She's great!

A little too monotone for me.   If she's ever excited about anything, I can't tell.  She's well - monotone and therefore, IMO, boring.

Trusted Contributor

I also enjoy Pat by herself.  She has the same body type (but much smaller!) that I do, so I appreciate seeing how clothing looks on her.  (We are thick in the middle.)  She also manages Susan Graver very well.