Frequent Contributor

I love her and Gabrielle b/c they do their own things in fashion

Respected Contributor

I always enjoy Pat, Lisa M, Jill B, and Mary Beth. I used include Lisa R with this group.  They are all so smooth during their presentations.  They are first class professions and it shows.  

Valued Contributor
I need to know what fringe vest Pat was wearing on this morning's 9:00 Susan Graver show. They talked about it being Boho chic. It was never shown. Does anyone know?
Honored Contributor

I would like to add that on the accessories show this morning, I think Pat looks great!  I especially like her light blue denim wash jeans and white tunic top..!Heart

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

domenica1, it is a Susan Graver top and was presented very briefly during the 9:00 program today. 

Valued Contributor

Greenhouse thank you so much.  I will check it out, I must not have had enough coffee when I tried this morning.  I like Pat a lot too, very classy.  The real deal.

Honored Contributor

I know what you mean.  Pat and Angel could be sisters.

Regular Contributor

I think Pat, Jayne Brown, MaryBeth Roe , Jill Bauer and I can't believe I'm saying this Jane Tracy are the really most relatable hosts on air for women in their 40's & 50's. Thay are all normal & dress appropriately and admit to their body flaws and own them. 

Honored Contributor

I really enjoy Pat and her style of presentaion. Does anyone remember the absolutely clothes she wore when she did the 18K. shows?

@baker wrote:

I don't watch the shows as much as I used to, but I agree Pat works better alone. Pat always looks good as long as she's not wearing something too young or too tight.

@baker wrote:

I don't watch the shows as much as I used to, but I agree Pat works better alone. Pat always looks good as long as she's not wearing something too young or too tight.

And things that go bump in the night!!
Honored Contributor

OOPS! an other mistake. Didn't mean to add those quotes and left out the word beautiful.

And things that go bump in the night!!