Frequent Contributor

I love her and Gabrielle b/c they do their own things in fashion

Respected Contributor

I always enjoy Pat, Lisa M, Jill B, and Mary Beth. I used include Lisa R with this group.  They are all so smooth during their presentations.  They are first class professions and it shows.  

Valued Contributor
I need to know what fringe vest Pat was wearing on this morning's 9:00 Susan Graver show. They talked about it being Boho chic. It was never shown. Does anyone know?
Honored Contributor

I would like to add that on the accessories show this morning, I think Pat looks great!  I especially like her light blue denim wash jeans and white tunic top..!Heart

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

domenica1, it is a Susan Graver top and was presented very briefly during the 9:00 program today. 

Valued Contributor

Greenhouse thank you so much.  I will check it out, I must not have had enough coffee when I tried this morning.  I like Pat a lot too, very classy.  The real deal.

Honored Contributor

I know what you mean.  Pat and Angel could be sisters.

Regular Contributor

I think Pat, Jayne Brown, MaryBeth Roe , Jill Bauer and I can't believe I'm saying this Jane Tracy are the really most relatable hosts on air for women in their 40's & 50's. Thay are all normal & dress appropriately and admit to their body flaws and own them. 

Honored Contributor

I really enjoy Pat and her style of presentaion. Does anyone remember the absolutely clothes she wore when she did the 18K. shows?

@baker wrote:

I don't watch the shows as much as I used to, but I agree Pat works better alone. Pat always looks good as long as she's not wearing something too young or too tight.

@baker wrote:

I don't watch the shows as much as I used to, but I agree Pat works better alone. Pat always looks good as long as she's not wearing something too young or too tight.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Honored Contributor

OOPS! an other mistake. Didn't mean to add those quotes and left out the word beautiful.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man