Respected Contributor

@SunValley wrote:

it seems the shows may feature a host name but the merchandise is what the buyers planned, and seems to be repeated all season.

Ditto this.  It must mean something to the hosts themselves, but to the viewer, it means nothing.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

Mail order plants and repeat garden junk that can all be purchased locally for less.

Hope Pat at least gets some freebies out of it for her own garden.  I know she enjoys gardening.

Honored Contributor

I'm sure the Q is thinking PD's fans will buy from her show and I bet they will.

Esteemed Contributor

I adore Pat, she is one of my favorites. That being said, yesterday, I think it was, Dan (the funny one) said that Pat has two brown thumbs. I wonder how she feels about having a gardening show after Dan shared that tidbit?  Woman Surprised

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

As usual,  a host's new adventure is a sleeper, as in yawn. 

Yep... YET another new name for the same old, uh, stuff... Smiley Surprised

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Wouldn't it be novel, and perhaps even profitable, to add a new show name along with a new vendor and product? Now, that would be of interest. Who cares of a new name with the same old products. And, one can't expect miracles from a new show name.

When will the Q give a signal they have gotten the message that interest and profitability is through new and exciting commodities. After all, those watching are interesting in BUYING. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  Brings to mind " Shawn's Beauty Secrets"....really? 

Valued Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Yeah.........another "gimmick" to keep us watching...............

or not watching!Woman Wink

Saving one dog won’t change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog
Richard C. Call
Honored Contributor

Does every host have a show with their name in the title? 

Honored Contributor

@AuntG  The hosts that don't get a "special" show seem to leave eventually. The title in a show is like a merit badge.