Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom Why do you feel the need to beat everyone up? Jeez, lighten up.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal 

I could ask you the same thing, you seem to be overly eager to attack my every post.

I actually try to avoid any of your posts, but this one snuck up on me.

I'll do better next time.........

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Pat's Jeans

[ Edited ]

I have never attacked you or anyone else and if I have then it was not intentional. @KingstonsMom 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Some stuff about old timey dress codes. When I was student X-Ray tech  we fought to be able to wear tiny stud earrings. But we wore white shoes,stockings and uniforms.

Hubbs has a beard. WHen he interviewed for a job he was told the beard goes. When we are in that place we have observed the men folk now have beards.

One of the places Hubbs worked had a VERY strict dress code: dress shirt,tie,NO jeans and of course white coat.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor
I couldnt fathom Kathy Levine wearing these tasteless jeans. I guess I am from another era. I dont see them as flattering.
Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

@KingstonsMom Why do you feel the need to beat everyone up? Jeez, lighten up.

@LindaSal 

When someone says that someone else is TOO OLD to wear a certain style and I call that an 'agist' remark, how is that, "I feel the need to beat everyone up?

It is an agist statement and I have every right to offer my opinion on any post, just like everyone else here does.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@Reever Coupla things-don't think KL would have wanted to wear distressed clothing.

And that was a few years ago before the distressed look was "in".

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Guess if Shawn can wear PJs and her stupid looking glasses, Pat can wear torn jeans!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom I know that you have a right to your opinion as does everyone else.

the thing is I just don't think she @Luvsmyfam  meant anything by it.  And what about your response to @Reever ....."me, me, me it's all about me attitude" .  I'm sorry but it seems at times you get mad at people for putting in their two cents.  I'm on here and I read alot of the threads.........just sayin, I won't bother you anymore about it.   I hope you have a good rest of your day.  Thanks for the conversation.  

Valued Contributor

Wow!  This was a polarizing little Sunday morning discussion!

I am someone who is not really a fan of the distressed look.  When these clothes first started to appear I was astounded that anyone would pay money for new clothes that looked like they had been thrown out by someone else!

I still would never want any of them let alone wear any of them, but hey--that's why Baskin Robbins has 31 flavors!

I happened to be watching this AM and actually thought that Pat looked like a breath of fresh air this Sunday morning!  She was rocking that springtime backyard casual look.

Now I can go back to some really annoying things like the price of meat or gasoline and famous people getting violent on TV, or war around the globe.......