Respected Contributor
Not sure what Pat was thinking wearing torn ripped jeans on national television today. Doesnt QVC employ dress code standards? Couldnt imagine her co host Dan wearing ripped jeans on air! Not a fan of sloppy dressing. If its a trend, its another trend that needs to go away.
Respected Contributor

@Reever ripped jeans are really popular with the younger crowd.as for pat,she is a cool tool,but maybe a little old to wear ripped jeans on or off television 

Honored Contributor

Wait! What year is this? Oh,yeah 2022. I wear distressed jeans and jackets and I am MUCH older than Pat.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Esteemed Contributor

Q sells distressed items - didn't you see Amy's distressed jean jacket?

Q may also offer Pat's jean - -------

Honored Contributor

@Reever wrote:
Not sure what Pat was thinking wearing torn ripped jeans on national television today. Doesnt QVC employ dress code standards? Couldnt imagine her co host Dan wearing ripped jeans on air! Not a fan of sloppy dressing. If its a trend, its another trend that needs to go away.

@Reever , Easy fix, don't wear ripped jeans.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

I believe what Pat was thinking when she slid into those trendy jeans was that trendy jeans are for sale where she works.   To me that means her outfit was professional, not sloppy.

I lived through all the restrictions on women of the 1950's and early 1960's--  maybe that's why I rebel at the idea of repeating them.

Contributor

Several of the show hosts dress like they are working in their back yards. Wearing the items you are selling is ok but they should check their attire before coming on air.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor
Spoiler

Spoiler

@Reever  Its hard to believe you're so far behind the time that you don't understand that "distressed" jeans are the height if fashion.  You remind me of the woman who wrote a rant here going to some length to describe the tattered pair of jeans QVC sent her.  She apparently skipped over the description and the distressed part or didn't know what it meant.  The post was met with great hilarity by board members.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I'm thankful that I'm not "trendy".  Not at all a fan of distressed clothing.  JMHO.

Frequent Contributor

I believe she is wearing the new Studio Park x Amy Stran jeans that were recently aired.  She is wearing a QVC product not some random  pair of old jeans.  I received mine this week and love them!   I think they look great on her!!